Titanfall

Chameleon

Got to play this morning. So... weird o.O

BUT!! I was doing pretty good for a newbie :) I kept running around and murdering titans with my rocket launcher. :D AND! I couldn't stop giggling at the fact melee is soooooo effective. I kept sprinting at people and kicking them while yelling THIS IS SPARTA. You would think that being able to take so many bullets...that people could survive a kick to the chest. <_<

Can't wait to play more tonight. Attrition is fun!

Attrition is the easiest gameplay, because killing anything gives you points. Ans yes melee is very effective.

I suck at titan play though :/  I don't survive very long. I also have this tendency to sprint at enemy titans and punch them. It was cool though last night I doomed a titan and I ran at the thing before it 'sploded. When I used melee I grabbed the pilot out of his titan and crushed him!!

They did a really good job with this game ^^

I suck at titan play though :/  I don't survive very long. I also have this tendency to sprint at enemy titans and punch them. It was cool though last night I doomed a titan and I ran at the thing before it 'sploded. When I used melee I grabbed the pilot out of his titan and crushed him!!

They did a really good job with this game ^^

You're not allowed to play. Buy it for your laptop ;) ;)  

Theres new mode atm: Marked for Death- you have to keep allied marked player alive and kill enemies marked player. Shows again how much effort Respawn is putting in it and its going to be for a while, then its going to be swapt for another more. So try it out this very team play oriented mode till you can. Theres also the classics: hold the points and capture the flag, known from way back from UT times;)

Grabbed myself the "Season Pass" also, DL-d but haven´t tried yet.

@Tankgirl its vice versa with me, doing quite bad against Pilots but can survive 2-3 Titans at once and take at least 1 out of them. If you havent noticed there are different abilities and strategies for each Titan, so give it a time and try different strategies. Try to find cover to recharge your shields and try Tier1\2 abilities: if you are going to sneak near them then maybe "Dash quickcharger" and "Titan Punch" and if you get Stryder type use this one, as its really fast to get quickly at your enemies side.

We share an origin account. She uses it more, because I'm not much into it hah. Well I might use it more now to get my moneys worth of TF.

-FlA-SiDxSiN

Also I tried marked for death a few mins ago. (Made a What is T?F vid)  best game mode by far lol I hope they keep it. It adds a new element of play. It feels more satisfying than Attrition. Started unlocking some new shit today like titan customization which is cool. Though I do dislike the idea of having to go through another series of gating mechanics to actually be competitive with others. Kills the matchmaking when you're getting stomped by 2-3 G10/50 players while your team is mostly G1-2 hah.

GOnna start some editing here shortly. Will see you guys in game soon!

Edited by SiD
  • Like 1

ooh i can actually run the game according to can you run it,

me sees shiny, me likeylikey. must buyitnao!!@!@

*edit*

shiny aquired, downloading tonight :crazy

You don´t actually need the season pass, it just adds 3x 3 new maps. I could play Titanfall original maps as well, not tired of them yet. Would be happy to just see any of FA on Origin, not today... Its just TF is for half price atm, for 30€\$. What makes the game interesting is customisation- you can play from total camper to "adre junkie" MG rambo.

I didn´t believe I´d never get to master plasma or charge rifle, but now I´m even getting Pilot kills with charge rifle. Pretty fun to see Pilots desintegrate to air. Once I even thought the challenge needs charge rifle headshots:P, as on the pic theres a pilot HS;)

6 matches tonight. Every match stomped by hugely advantaged teams. Can't even f***ing hit anything. Can not tell you how many time I empty almost an entire clip into someone and get killed instead by 3-4 shots.

Pretty sure I wasted cash on this hah. More infuriating than anything now.