New admin system question

IntenT-

I have noticed some people using the putteam command on the hardcore and xpsave etpub servers when it shouldn't have. I have also noticed when this happend it's usually lvl 7 or 8 people doing it. Was this command meant to be given to lvl 7 and up? I know it was added in by dare later in the process, so I didn't know if it just slipped by him or if it was meant to be this way. If someone could clear this up much love. :rolleyes:

• Administrators

Well few mins back Fade told me he had no !put and he is on level 7. Now you telling level 7 using !put. Not sure who is right. Will look into later. Level 7 and level 8 shouldn't have put on Etpub/hardcore since AFK are auto moved to spec after 120 sec.

Well few mins back Fade told me he had no !put and he is on level 7. Now you telling level 7 using !put. Not sure who is right. Will look into later. Level 7 and level 8 shouldn't have put on Etpub/hardcore since AFK are auto moved to spec after 120 sec.

I sure did, this guy did nothing wrong i'll use him as an example, he was playing as incoming in a green name, had lvl 7, and i watched him use putteam, before i made this post i was playing with blade and saw someone use it that was 7 or 8.

Take screenshots of everything plz. I have soo many screenshots and demos. Helps alot when you have a screenie to either post or pm.

I would have, but i'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, just wanted to make sure that command wasn't available to people it should not be, if lvl 7 had it, lvl 1 might have. Since it does not show up in the cmd list anyway. <3 peter-

I sure did, this guy did nothing wrong i'll use him as an example, he was playing as incoming in a green name, had lvl 7, and i watched him use putteam, before i made this post i was playing with blade and saw someone use it that was 7 or 8.

btw incoming! is an alias for arrogantbastard...

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='08 February 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1265662682' post='60855]

For the last time intent. Level 7's do NOT have putteam, i have tried it before, and i have checked it before. Level 7's simply do not have putteam........

we did have it for a while, maybe a couple of days ago. however the last few days its not available (for L7 at least)

we did have it for a while, maybe a couple of days ago. however the last few days its not available (for L7 at least)

Ya, it got fixed. Thanks for telling us you did have it though mate. <3 :thanks