Heavy Metal Mayhem

Antichrist

METALLICA MONDAY! Sorry headbangers I've been slacking! Master Of Puppets performed in its entirety TUNE IN NOW! BERLIN GERMANY June 6th 2006..... 6/6/6!!! GO!!

*EDIT, FML I cant stand the shit they post on that other forum music link. Is that music real or are they fukin with us metalheads?? Any who, Metallica in BERLIN! Looks like a badass set list, Master of Puppets full album plus a few other good ones and I see a RAMONES cover in there! Wow. Never heard them doing that before. Plz dont fuk it up Metallica....

Germany the home of great beer, futbol, and Oktoberfest. Imagine the a weekend experiencing that??! 1-2-3 GO tune in now!   

Edited by XeRoiXBSU
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

The Suicidal Tendencies album came out my Jr year of HS - This girl I was "seeing" turned me on to them back in '83 and life was never the same. 4 of my other favorites:

Let's have some silence for all you sinners!

Edited by Gameplan
  • Like 4

FRACTURE POINT. From my state and city Phoenix, Arizona. Great metal band and they used to open up for all the big name acts that came through town during their 10 years of existence till 2012. 

• Like 1

METALLICA MONDAY!!! What's going on thrashing headbangers of the world! Making Monday a little bit less miserable this week again with another concert for ya. Irvine, California 1989 September 23rd to be exact. This week is some bootleg camcorder footage (with soundboard audio) from the final gig of the North American leg of the Damage Justice tour. Solid f***in set list including most of the heavy hits from the first 4 albums and the covers too! OH YEAH YAH!  

Scroll down to see the link for Metallica. The gig premieres in 4 hours so go buy your beer, grill steak, play some Enemy Territory and check out this old school headbanger classic BLACK SABBATH - WARPIGS Olympia Theater Paris France December 20th 1970. Ozzy, Tony and Bill were 21 Geezer 20 years old! f*** yeah!

• Like 1