Heavy Metal Mayhem

Antichrist

Every time I listen to Ensiferum I have the need to break out my Chef knife and head bang. Its the best music for wanting to ride into battle somewhere in middle-earth. 

Edited by XeRoiXBSU

METALLICA MONDAY!! What's up thrashing headbangers of Metal!! This weeks concert stream is from down under in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA at the Soundwave Festival back in 2013! 

Throw you horns up for the crocodile hunter, AD/DC, Kangaroos, Cold Beer, and this song before the concert starts 20mins from now.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 6/15/2020 at 6:42 PM, XeRoiXBSU said:

METALLICA MONDAY!! What's up thrashing headbangers of Metal!! This weeks concert stream is from down under in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA at the Soundwave Festival back in 2013! 

Throw you horns up for the crocodile hunter, AD/DC, Kangaroos, Cold Beer, and this song before the concert starts 20mins from now.

glad u remembered LOL. 

• Haha 1

THE EXPLOITED!

PUNK band but damn did they have a huge influence on many metalheads! 

• Like 3

METALLICA MONDAY IS BACK! Alright! This time 12 years ago May 31st 2008 in Madrid, SPAIN!! ESPANA!! The Summer European Tour. Killer setlist starts off with Creeping Death and right into FUEL! Ah man I hope to visit this country and others someday! But until then, keep banging your heads and stay safe out there Metalheads of the world! The show begins in about 2 hours so grill your steak, grab some beer and hang tight.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Larysa said:

Very cool video and song!  Brings back great nostalgia when I used to play in a metal punk band for 12 years. Also a term all musicians know and laugh at.... "f***!!!!! Ok lets start again at that one part where it goes... dun dun dundun dun dunnn!!"  

• Like 1