hackers?

GoodKarme

roar desu told me theres hackers on fa2 server that join server to take up slots but dont join game he said there bots just tryin to get the info to admins who can ban these bots cause kicking them doesnt stop them from reconnecting and taking up slots if i posted in wrong section sorry wasnt sure where i should post this ty for any help ill be on fa 2 server if more info is needed ) thankyou for your time peoples)

i think venoz is testing something but i guess he went afk for a while so ladies dont get your panties in a bunch

mannnnnnnnnnnnn ... I was like wow so many in spec atm , made me --> :blink: , so to make specs joined I spammed so much , lock the spec mod and now you telling me that venoz who was testing something? omg why he didn't told me its him with so many fake players :(

mannnnnnnnnnnnn ... I was like wow so many in spec atm , made me --> :blink: , so to make specs joined I spammed so much , lock the spec mod and now you telling me that venoz who was testing something? omg why he didn't told me its him with so many fake players :(

he wanted to make you poop your pants =D. Jk.

I believe its the emsgaming guy.

Yea it was him

he wanted to make you poop your pants =D. Jk.

faakkkkkkkk wasted my 2hrs straight in pursuit to make specs join , who were just... fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fakkkkkkkkkk :(