FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Hey! you know in 1994 when brazil won against everyone, Norway beat them, we are undefeated against brazil. But it's just so cold here in the north that ehm we don't have any green grass, we just got snow to play on and our ice bears we use as transportation thinks our soccerballs are their toys so yeah ehm, subject closed =)

• Like 6

Netherlands will win Tonight also we will win the World Cup, Brazil was nothing yesterday, just like Spain. Just because Germany did won by far from Brazil doesn't mean they play the same against The Netherlands, We play a much different way of football this year. :)

• Like 1

it seems to do exactly what I said :D !

I'd prefer ARG to win this game, but anyway, GERMANY will win the cup 

-> they've one more day to rest

-> their opponent has been through prolongation in a hard game for finale qualification

-> + they have a much better team !!

• Like 3

aawwww this costed another 10 years of my life :D the best is to the final but im happy we reached the semi final and give a long fight :)
now maybe we can get 3rd lets hope for a good match against brasil 

• Like 2

Final -> Germany vs Argentina 3:1 :P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10403009_812026292148967_921418873442760

Edited by Long
  • Like 7

My favourites to win this World Cup are/were Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain. Spain being out, Argentina showing something not enough strong vs a weak team, and Brazil still not started to play in this World Cup (disapointing and not enough to win the WC but be carefull, Brazilians need only one great match to start dominating every teams) only Germany did what I expected.

Netherlands is half surprise for me.. I had predicted a probable defeat of Spain against Netherlands due to too much lack in defence. Now if NL are able to play together with the same spirit without any internal fights (like past tournaments\years) they have great chance to win this World Cup too. All this will be tested if they face a big difficulty on their path. They will pass or break.

:)