FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Ann!b@l I'm in the same boat. I will put some $$$ down in 4 years. dang i would be rich...

Congrats Argentina! Cant wait for the final on Sunday

redy

• Like 1

Argentina can't score in 120 minutes. Germany can score 5 in 10... They won it in 74 when I was born and they will win again in 4 days time. :rockon

• Like 2

Argentina can't score in 120 minutes. Germany can score 5 in 10... They won it in 74 when I was born and they will win again in 4 days time. :rockon

They won it in 74 on your birthdate, hope for you they won't win again on your death date!!! :o that's scary!

• Like 1

0 respect to Brazil,they were by far the dirtiest team in this world cup,according to statistics and not only...

So many dives,so many wrong calls going their way,f*** them,they absolutely deserved this humiliation.

Brazil deserves all respect, is not a match that will minimize their merits. This team has young players with huge talent, considered the best in their respective club, Most players play for big european clubs. I'm sure in a few years this team will be consolidated and mature and better prepared to return to win a world cup, and will definitely come to be the best team in the world. Just to remind you, we are the only team to have five world titles, so more respect for Brazil.

• Like 5

Brazil deserves all respect, is not a match that will minimize their merits. This team has young players with huge talent, considered the best in their respective club, Most players play for big european clubs. I'm sure in a few years this team will be consolidated and mature and better prepared to return to win a world cup, and will definitely come to be the best team in the world. Just to remind you, we are the only team to have five world titles, so more respect for Brazil.

Yep. During this World Cup I haven seen so much lack of respect for Brazil with low comments. Thats the second time i check this thread to be honest and only because its in the end of the WC. I avoided to join this type of conversation from the start when i saw a low/bad comment around the FA website and since I know we have people from all around the globe here on FA I respect all the same way and avoid making fun or disrespect any country. So I agree with my brazilian mate Predator: more respect for Brazil. Everybody has the good and the bad times.

• Like 7

Some ppl lose their Mojo. Brazil lost their Joga Benito. They played like epl hacks and the results speak for themselves. Anyway better luck to them in Russia as long as it's not against Australia, Germany or Holland. ^^

• Like 2

Netherlands will win Tonight also we will win the World Cup, Brazil was nothing yesterday, just like Spain. Just because Germany did won by far from Brazil doesn't mean they play the same against The Netherlands, We play a much different way of football this year. :)

It seems to be that you are wrong! .... What a pity it was my favourite Final....

Yep. During this World Cup I haven seen so much lack of respect for Brazil with low comments. Thats the second time i check this thread to be honest and only because its in the end of the WC. I avoided to join this type of conversation from the start when i saw a low/bad comment around the FA website and since I know we have people from all around the globe here on FA I respect all the same way and avoid making fun or disrespect any country. So I agree with my brazilian mate Predator: more respect for Brazil. Everybody has the good and the bad times.

I don't think we lack respect for Brazil, but instead are saddened that the host country thought to play more for show then for the sport. But we can never truly be sure that is what they were doing because we aren't there to say differently. I think that the disappointment was overwhelming and if you aren't going to be there for the sport then you have to go. And that's exactly what happened. It's like any sport, people have their favorites and will root for them. So essentially there will be low-blows, but not from disrespect, but because that's the culture of sports. I don't think anyone honestly chooses to disrespect anyone. Shoot I'm from the US, but not once did I root for our team. To me, they were a joke slipping on by by their teeth. Do I disrespect them? No, I just don't care for them. Did I say low things? Yes, but because that's the nature of sports.