FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

wut are u from nijmegen?? I was at dornroosje cloaong party yesterday :P

Hehe no I thought that was maky his place of birth though for work I come occasionally in Nijmegen.

• Like 3

Why is this topic dead (or asleep)?! Tonight is the game of games, a brutal clash between 2 great teams. I hope Germany can beat Brazil, and I'm rather optimistic. Somehow our boys don't just play nicely, they also seem to have learnt how to fight and pragmatically win games. After 2nd place in 2002, 3rd places in 2006 and 2010 it would finally be the time for the Schweinsteiger-Lahm-Klose generation to win the title.

As for Argentina - Netherlands; time for that aweful Albiceleste to be sent packing, I hold no love for star players who don't run for their team, who wait for balls on offense and don't participate in the team's defensive effort. Also, fans who cheer when an opposing team's player is severely injured are simply appalling. Reminds me of 2010 in Buenos Aires when Germany beat Argentina 4-0, friends of mine had to spend the night in the German embassy because it was bombarded with rocks, and people outside were gravely assaulted by the angry mob.

I think Louis van Gaal will know very well how to tactically expose a poor Argentinian team.

Long story short, my predictions are as follows:

Brazil 1 - 2 Germany

Netherlands 1 - 0 Argentina

This was Yesterday in my hometown we found another good use to keep certain people at a certain distance -_-

attachicon.gif10382860_794475520601183_7677134884129360946_n.jpg

Haha DFighter, that pic is gold! Will try that tonight in case one of those uniformed party poopers comes too close ;)

• Like 1

Long that is the greatest picture lol. Like i said before Brazil will no chance and shouldn't be in this. Germany all the way. Voting Germany and Argentina in the final and Germany winning 2-0. For Germany and Brazil 3-0!!!!

• Like 1

Well even I dont believe The Netherlands will beat argentina but in any case I am for brasil cause a 2nd time losing from Germany in a wc final is just to much :P

Well even I dont believe The Netherlands will beat argentina but in any case I am for brasil cause a 2nd time losing from Germany in a wc final is just to much :P

Aye, Much rather face Brasil than Germany if the Dutch can make it past Argentina. :lol:

Well 1 good thing I think after today all brasilian people will support the netherlands  argentina there big rivals and I doubt they will ever forgive germany after this rape lol