FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

859630755.gif

Now that your team is out go take care of the poor people in your Countryyx8rf5xi1nxfowzkptjh.gif

their team isn't really out since they will play saturday for the 3rd place ;)

told ya since the start of the worldcup, Germany will win the cup... great team ! too bad for my fav countries Brasil & France !

• Like 2

holyshit 1-7 wow that some grt play by germans it will be very tough for any team who comes against them in finals.... Better luck next worldcup brazil 

I was watching at work. what a game, so many records have been broken.

- Miroslav Klose scores second goal for Germany to become World Cup's record scorer with 16 goals

- Most goals scored in a World Cup semifinal

- Most goals scored by a country in World Cup history (Germany now has 223)

- Worst loss by a host team in World Cup history

- Fastest to score four goals

Twice Coach Luiz Felipe Scolari had to call in a psychologist to counsel his players, many of whom cried openly on the field ...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/soccer/worldcup/la-sp-wc-germany-brazil-20140708-story.html

It was Brazil’s worst defeat since 1934, and it snapped a 62-match home unbeaten in competitive matches that stretched back to 1975.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/08/sports/worldcup/world-cup-brazil-vs-germany.html

redy.

• Like 3

This is a worldcup many will remember for a long a very long time.

me, for instance. Because i had a great feeling before the game i told my girlfriend: "this is one game we'll tell our grandchildren about!"...  What a game. noone could believe it, myselft included. I screamed and shouted at every single german score, but all of this is beyond belief!

I fear however that the final vs. Netherlands will be an entirely different matchup. There won't be acres of spaces in midfield such as today. The Dutch will be very pragmatic and well disciplined. as opposed to the brazillians tonight. Might well go into overtime...

Congrats to Germany, they are clinical, composed and play for each other rather than as individuals. Pure class

Huge respect for Brazil. I hope their fans will get behind them. They need that support now.

• Like 2

I am brazil fan but wanted the Germans to win this world-cup but never wanted that they shall trash Brazil so hardly noooooooooooo still common germans u are my team brazil will settle for 3rd :) dont worry 

so whos next? :D

Netherlands cause van Gaal have another masterpiece of tactic he will get the whole German team arrested for that rape from yesterday :P

• Like 2