FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Respect :thumbsup

World Cup 2014: Algeria 'to donate $9m World Cup prize money to people of Gaza’
  • Like 2

What a game.Puts Ger-Fra to shame.These guys went for it.

Shame Colombia out..best team in the world cup for me.James..best player in the world cup.A new star has arrived!

Yes James is awesome. No doubt all the scouts are onto him.

France defeat was sooo predictable :P Belgium or Germany ftw

• Like 1

Today
Argentinie - Belgium and Costa Rica - The Netherlands

for some reason I think Belgium and Costa Rica will go ahead have strong feeling the Dutch underestimate Costa Rica.
But fine if we win and reach semi final I would be happy for a little country as The Netherlands that is good enough.

• Like 2

Today

Argentinie - Belgium and Costa Rica - The Netherlands

for some reason I think Belgium and Costa Rica will go ahead have strong feeling the Dutch underestimate Costa Rica.

But fine if we win and reach semi final I would be happy for a little country as The Netherlands that is good enough.

DF Good luck mate :D

• Like 2

Damn tight game between France & Germany ! so sad that we didn't make it through semi-finale against BRAZIL.I've dreamed so much of another FRANCE-BRAZIL but this time in BRASIL !!!

That's gonna be hard for Brasil without Tiago Silva & Neymar against Germany... I don't know how they can defeat them but I'll support them. (edit: I'll add that I don't see a team who can stop germany now ..)

The WC continues, good luck to all teams that play today, I'll watch the game. Hope an outsider would win the cup ... COSTA RICA !!! :D

Edited by -=First=-
  • Like 1

Now I beleve that my team, GERMANY will go to get the 4th world champion award. I guess we do a 2-0 against Brazil on tuesday and that we will meet the Netherlands in the final on Sunday. we do a 3-2 in the final against them.

• Like 1

well played belgium im happy though weather we go ahead or not we cant lose from belgium :P
also came across this video about several places in The Netherlands due the penalty moment pretty nice to watch ;)