Hey all!

Tragic

With your skills. I'd suggest making den on the Hardcore server :)

Haha thanks, I need to get use to ET once again :) I will be going from server to server until I see which one I like best, so far it's silent #1

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! 

• 3 weeks later...

i very happy to see a dude from quebec ....the way it very long to be a f/a ...be patient...me too i wait for that and it very long but it is a good goal to reach!!!!!GOOOD LUCK CHUMMY!!!!!!!!!!      :welcome  :yahoo

Edited by mattdg_QC

Hello, welcome at the forums! It's good to see that you enjoy playing Enemy Territory. (:

If you want to join or apply for the =F|A= Community, read this first. Here can you find some information about what you need to know and what you have to do to apply for Fearless Assassins. You really should read this first.

You can make a topic with your apply right here. Make sure you use the right application form, try to fill in as much as possible and that you screenshot your XP.

It is very useful to chat with other members, Xfire is a great way to do this. If you don't have Xfire, you can download it here. Xfire is a freeware instant messaging service, which you can use while gaming. Xfire can help you to stay in touch with other community members.

Oh! You need to fill in your GUID. If you don't know how to do that, hit the flower for a great tutorial. âœ¿

Maybe it sounds difficult, but I guess this could help you. If you still have any questions, don't be shy, I'm here to help. (:

Good luck with finding your 'perfect' server and your apply and most important of all: have fun! :) 
  • Like 1

Hello, welcome at the forums! It's good to see that you enjoy playing Enemy Territory. (:

If you want to join or apply for the =F|A= Community, read this first. Here can you find some information about what you need to know and what you have to do to apply for Fearless Assassins. You really should read this first.

You can make a topic with your apply right here. Make sure you use the right application form, try to fill in as much as possible and that you screenshot your XP.

It is very useful to chat with other members, Xfire is a great way to do this. If you don't have Xfire, you can download it here. Xfire is a freeware instant messaging service, which you can use while gaming. Xfire can help you to stay in touch with other community members.

Oh! You need to fill in your GUID. If you don't know how to do that, hit the flower for a great tutorial. âœ¿

Maybe it sounds difficult, but I guess this could help you. If you still have any questions, don't be shy, I'm here to help. (:

Good luck with finding your 'perfect' server and your apply and most important of all: have fun! :)

Thanks for the info, however I've already applied, just waiting on my 40k exp to start my trial. :)