Pushing people!

Madgemade

Ive noticed that when leaving a spawn, and being pushed gives me a little bit of a speed boost in the air (when I jump).However, when im on Hardcore, I cant stand being pushed/using panzer at the same time as it often results in tk.

-Troy

There was this player that would not stop pushing me wherever i go, it was so annoying, i was constantly dying because i fall from a tall place

send a pm to any admin sitting in spec especially if it says shout-caster by them, now Minasterith is back on jay 2 it can get real annoying if a pushing idiot is on your own side.

lastday i was playing and i really was playing on Sniper lol

and someone start to push me... and kick me of my place... so i kill him two times and he/seh said "HEY KID WTF ARE U DOING, IAM A FA MEMBER!"

Anyway i really dont remenber thename... (wasnt FA) so next time i see him i will tell u the name of him!!

Btw i went on Axis and kick his ass all the time so he left the game! lol

later all =)

I also like to push people who drag their asses getting out of the spawn. Shift key for sprint ladies

Um, no- I tend to keep my sprint saved for when I really need it, namely in 1vs1's and when I need to sprint in to revive a fallen teammate. Oh, and also to try and outrun Soul's panzers whenever I play on NoQ :D

Anyways, back on topic. While I was playing Minas Tirith on Jay #1 yesterday there were quite a few complaints from players as there seemed to be a lot of pushing of teammates going on. Yes, it may seem funny to sneak up behind someone and shove 'em off a ledge and watch as they plummet to their virtual death but my sense of humour was sadly lacking yesterday (think that was the only time I've sworn at someone in all the time I've been playing Jay 1 so apologies for my "fruity" outburst... ;) ), so if you're one of the culprits and you read this then please just knock it off.

oh man I LOVE pushing enemies off high ledges to their death. I also LOVE knifing enemies too. oh man, the satisfaction that they have no idea how their dying until it already says, "Person took a drink of Coma9's poison" :D so fun.

Um, no- I tend to keep my sprint saved for when I really need it, namely in 1vs1's and when I need to sprint in to revive a fallen teammate. Oh, and also to try and outrun Soul's panzers whenever I play on NoQ :D

Anyways, back on topic. While I was playing Minas Tirith on Jay #1 yesterday there were quite a few complaints from players as there seemed to be a lot of pushing of teammates going on. Yes, it may seem funny to sneak up behind someone and shove 'em off a ledge and watch as they plummet to their virtual death but my sense of humour was sadly lacking yesterday (think that was the only time I've sworn at someone in all the time I've been playing Jay 1 so apologies for my "fruity" outburst... ;) ), so if you're one of the culprits and you read this then please just knock it off.

Honestly, I get more angry if someone takes my sniping position, so I push them out of my way, and sometimes results in them falling (not to death). However, on Minas, it is HILARIOUS to jump off and try and stomp some1, and then proceed to go rambo on Axis 2nd spawn. Good times...

oh man I LOVE pushing enemies off high ledges to their death. I also LOVE knifing enemies too. oh man, the satisfaction that they have no idea how their dying until it already says, "Person took a drink of Coma9's poison" :D so fun.

the only problem is that you doint get the kill

Yeah, Minas...it has been more frequent with certain persons. I was getting pushed to my death as mg and sniping covy...it was the same dude all four times, i pm him with a "quit pushing me dik" type of comment. The axis get the last gate and the same dude fires a riflenade at the ledge under me...i go up and then, down, down, down, dead. To his credit he didn't push me that time, but i was angry and waited for him to go and push someone else, and i pushed him over while he was on the ledge. I got a warning from an admin which sucks, because the other guy deserved to be banned since he has done that crap constantly since the re-emergence of minas. Incase anyone wants to see for themselves his name was millos II or something, with italian or irish colors.

Yeah, Minas...it has been more frequent with certain persons. I was getting pushed to my death as mg and sniping covy...it was the same dude all four times, i pm him with a "quit pushing me dik" type of comment. The axis get the last gate and the same dude fires a riflenade at the ledge under me...i go up and then, down, down, down, dead. To his credit he didn't push me that time, but i was angry and waited for him to go and push someone else, and i pushed him over while he was on the ledge. I got a warning from an admin which sucks, because the other guy deserved to be banned since he has done that crap constantly since the re-emergence of minas. Incase anyone wants to see for themselves his name was millos II or something, with italian or irish colors.

Did you let the admin know what had happened tho'? If a player keeps pushing other teammates to their death then let an admin know asap so something can be done about the offending muppet :angry:

Watch you for wolverine or boss of the niggers when playing on Minas, they like to push off the ledges, I kicked them both for pushing yesterday.