Last ET party 2013

Maximo Decimo

• Leader

Would you like us to make binds to advertise it on the ET servers?  I see that the server capacity is 50.

see Maximo's reply below....I will make a 2-line bind, test it, and  then post it here. DONE, see below.

• Leader

Thats a nice idea. Go ahead

You can change the action-key F5.  Bold blue F5 are the critical ones to change.  Light blue F5 are non-critical, but you should delete the lines or change the F5's in them to avoid confusion.

//NAME: party2013

//12/27/2013

//tested on all FA ET servers and mods

//

//Installation Instructions: copy this to a file named something like "party2013.cfg" and place a copy into etmain

//exec party2013 from the game. You may have to do this on connecting to each server.

//

// pressing F5 once will say the first line

// pressing F5 again will say the second line

// repeat the key-presses to output the same two lines again

unbind F5

echo "  ^2 party ^3 2013 ^2on Beginners #2 "

echo press F5 to say the first line

set n1 "say Last ET party 2013, the plan is !panzerwar, !pistolwar, !crazygravity and everything that players ask for;set FAm2 vstr n2"

echo press F5 again to say the second line

set n2 "say Sunday Dec 29 on F|A BEGINNERS #2 XPS (b2.clan-fa.com==144.76.100.131:27960);set FAm2 vstr n1"

set FAm2 "vstr n1";bind F5 vstr FAm2

Spoiler contains the colorized-version:

//NAME: party2013

//12/27/2013

// bound to F5

//Installation Instructions: copy this to file named something like "party2013.cfg" and place a copy into etmain

//exec party2013 from the game. You may have to do this on connecting to each server.

//tested on all FA ET servers and mods

//

// pressing F5 once will say the first line

// pressing F5 again will say the second line

// repeat the key-presses to output the same two lines again

unbind F5

//echo "  ^1 party ^3 2013"

echo " ^1 party ^3 2013 ^2on Beginners #2 "

echo ^3press F5 to say the first line

set n1 "say ^3Last ET party 2013, ^2the plan is ^3!panzerwar,^1!pistolwar,^2!crazygravity^2 and ^3everything ^2players ask for;set FAm2 vstr n2"

echo ^3press f5 again to say the second line

set n2 "say ^3Sunday Dec 29 ^2on ^3F|A BEGINNERS #2 XPS ^2(b2.clan-fa.com= =144.76.100.131:27960);set FAm2 vstr n1"

set FAm2 "vstr n1";bind F5 vstr FAm2

• Like 1

Is beginners #2 a different jaymod version? I can't connect at all? bugged Ann!bal on beginners 1 and was suggested to do a vid_restart before trying to connect.

I can't connect at all? bugged Ann!bal on beginners 1 and was suggested to do a vid_restart before trying to connect.

A quote from our last event for ET, the Monthly Game Nights event:

Please remember, for the ET event, run our pk3 cleaner: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

I would suggest to try to connect to the server before the event to make sure that you are able to connect.

For Mac users delete a file called ".pk3." in /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein ET/etmain folder.

Some people might need to run pk3 cleaner to delete the files in etmain with file names look like boxes if they are having trouble getting in.

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/

Edit-Heretic beat me to it :P

Edited by Tonka

great fun, i lasted about 1 hour before panzers to the face got annoying :)

very fun and got to see some of the other admins through the forum i only know on 1 server today!

Big Shoutout to Maximo for putting this togethor!

• Like 6