So i decided to make a painting

It's bad. And you should feel bad.

I jest, man. Pretty tight. Looks like something that should go on an album cover. Serious talent, dude. \n/_

• Like 2

THnx guys, it actually was a pretty simple design. I used blue spraypaint to make fades towards the middle then used black spraypaint to make the endges fade into the blue. then pressed the knob on the white spraypaint only half to get the splatter effect. And then with regular black paint and a brush created the simple outline of the rock and the girl and used white to put some highlights on them. took about 30 mins XD Ill post more when i feel like making more.

<3

With what and how did u make it exactly :)

THnx guys, it actually was a pretty simple design. I used blue spraypaint to make fades towards the middle then used black spraypaint to make the endges fade into the blue. then pressed the knob on the white spraypaint only half to get the splatter effect. And then with regular black paint and a brush created the simple outline of the rock and the girl and used white to put some highlights on them. took about 30 mins XD Ill post more when i feel like making more.

<3

on a simple canvas from "the action store"

Holy Shit! Looks like a really beautiful piece! How long did it take for you to finalise it? Again, i'm shunned by its beauty. Well Done mate, world class artist imo.