Has anyone seen the New Hunger Games sequel?

RuHaxin

i just saw the second one tonight. really great movie, better than the first! it was so good that i'm thinking about reading all the books so that i don't die of suspense waiting for the finale!!!

Yeah, pretty good movie. I think its definitely worth the money but then again it depends on your personal preference and your preferred genres. But i like it and i think you'd like it if you liked the first one.

i just watch it yesterday and now i wish i did not watch it i hate how they end and pick up with a feel of years gone by  i think the next one going to be the same it  really stupid in my book it almost like harry potter all over again never picking up where they left off 

ya the second one is a really good movie except if you don't like cliff hangers at the end of the movie don't watch it lol it drove me nuts because now i have to wait for the 3rd one