'Grand Theft Auto V' earns nearly $1 billion on day one.

Chameleon

“Grand Theft Auto V†has pulled off the biggest video-game haul in history.

Take-Two Interactive said the fifth installment of its violent franchise rang up $800 million in its first-day sales, blowing past the previous $500 million record set by Activision’s “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.â€

What’s more, the company crowed that the one-day haul was a record across all entertainment to include Hollywood blockbusters like “Avatar.â€

More: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/09/19/grand-theft-auto-v-nets-nearly-1-billion-on-day-one/?intcmp=obnetwork

Why blue? It hurts. I dislike this franchise.

I use blue because some use different forum schemes and black is sometimes harder to see, and the same for white.. It is easier for me to see hehe

I use blue because some use different forum schemes and black is sometimes harder to see, and the same for white.. It is easier for me to see hehe

I was expecting a witty remark. Something similar to this!

• Like 1

LoL, people already post pics with the line "will you marry me GTA V?"

Seems to be the game of the year :D

It has got to be I can't see CoD Ghost beating it and that was like the only competition it was gonna have.

• Like 1

Actually, I'm using the Carbon Blue theme and that blue colour burnt a hole through my eyes. No lies, I'm blind at the moment.

• Like 1

yeah waiting for it to be release on pc :P

Same here :D

Actually, I'm using the Carbon Blue theme and that blue colour burnt a hole through my eyes. No lies, I'm blind at the moment.

Well it's hard to find a happy medium lol

My wit ran off with my humor :/ hehe

Like the dish and the spoon?  I played this game maybe once on PSP (my brothers) and I could not stand it. I hate racing games and this had driving in it which was a negative. It encourages violence (directional and non-directional) with no real objective.

• Like 1

Has anyone here bought it? If so, perhaps you can help me with something. In every other gta game, but especially gta 4, the engine sounds were atrocious. In gta4, the  '69 dodge charger r/t, the epitome of american muscle, sounded like it had a japanese 3.0 L v6 under the hood. And so did the italian super cars. And the sport coupes. and the sedans. Does anyone know if they got the engine sounds right this time around?