Favorite Alcoholic beverages

Nancy

Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer. BEER!!!!!

But my favourite is Thornbridge Jaipur IPA

"COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
A citrus dominated India Pale Ale, its immediate impression is soft and smooth yet builds to a crescendo of massive hoppiness accentuated by honey. An enduring, bitter finish."

Thornbridge-Jaipur.jpg

• Like 2

Stone cold jager with redbull is a masterpiece for me :P

haha yes, Jägerbombs keep me going all night long :D though, shots are good too xD

Ohh and this one is very nice too:

goldstrike.jpg

It's a dutch liqueur and contains 50% alcohol and has real gold in it

Edited by VSSpeedy
  • Like 1

I like beer. I mostly drink IPA's. A local brewery in SLC makes some incredible small batch, high point beers like a Sour Apple Saison, a peach ale, and an amazing coffee stout. This is my favorite beer right now, nice and bitter with a hint lemon-pepper aftertaste.

Liquor wise I drink brandy and whiskey. Fav cocktails are Old Fashioned, whiskey sours and the Thug Passion (Hennessy and Alize)

ghostrider-white-ipa.jpg

When I'm broke, the old stand-bys are Miller High Life or Pabst and the good old Jim Beam. I've had a soft spot for Guinness Extra Stout since before I was the legal drinking age.

My favorites lately, Eddyline Crank Yanker IPA, Ommegang Witte, Maker's Mark and Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

When I'm broke, the old stand-bys are Miller High Life or Pabst and the good old Jim Beam. I've had a soft spot for Guinness Extra Stout since before I was the legal drinking age.

My favorites lately, Eddyline Crank Yanker IPA, Ommegang Witte, Maker's Mark and Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

Blue label :)