World Of Warcraft Anyone?

XXplosive

Level 70 Hunter... On Emerald Dream

we were like 1000 horde warriors battling 8000 :)

but the good thing was that we would win it every day on pvp.

But i Decided to stop wow some months ago because it makes you. It is not nice having to play every day to get some money and then in the evening staying online for at least another 5 fives hours (meaning twelve hours a day)

whatever you do whatever your skill... you never get the best because in that game its the gear that counts

and you must PLAY to get good gear....

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belf Lock on Demonsoul named *gasp* 'Regretless', he was my main when i played. The game just got boring because i had cleared the current raiding content, and trying to PvP as a lock was about as fun as drinking draino.... so I quit untill they come out with a new expansion or balance the PvP content.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That game fails so hard,it's so god damn ugly i can't even describe my feelings how lame that game is,+that u spend money for that shit,ffs that game is made for GEEKS and only they play it,and that game is one of the most addictive games in this planet,every third wow player has problems with addiction.Rather go to to baby center shop buy your self 100 ugly monsters with pimples in face and play with them,and u know what's advantage of that?U don't spend ur money montly bcuz of lame game and hell yes u can play it even if your pc is down or lagging!WOHA

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

lvl 80 Death Knight. Aristarchos

lvl 73+? Gnome Mage Triae

lvl 70 Human Pali: Used to be called ALongShlong, but got reported for that ;) lol. I don't even remember what his name is now, i didn't like playing palis.

I don't play anymore. My friend uses my characters now. I used to play on Elune.

• 1 month later...

I play on 2 servers, ysera and burning legion

on burning legion i have my 80 belf rogue in full relentless/wrathfull in the midst fo getting 1800 arena rating

on ysera i have a 70 belf pally in sunwell gear twinking with a warrior