World Of Warcraft Anyone?

XXplosive

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep in mind this account is retired b/c i am playing wolf with you guys B)

Level 70 Holy Paladin Full T6

Level 59 Twink Rogue With 2 Epic 1h Swords that spawn dragons on hit.

Random 1-20 Chars that ammount to nothing.

ooo btw the server is eredar.

... umm, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHHHHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ummmmm, HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHHAAH HA HAHAHA, HEEW *cry* HAHAHA. sorry, i got pulled into this scam once, now my brother is...

i mean ma bro plays it, and hes 7, and some people i know run a private server (free to play but "donate" BEST way to make money)... look i just dont understand HOW you can fork out 30 buks a month to play WoW, and anyway, They (blizzard) make you pay to LEVEL UP!!! thats the only reason you pay, cos "oohh if i get the next lvl i can use the dipshit idiot pays-$30-a-month Sword, oh shit, my time ends TOMORROW!! I GOTTA HAVE THAT SHIT MAN!!!" then you run down to your local, umm, savers mart?? or watever and fork out preciouse munny, THATS how they suck you in, and anyway a private server is FREE, (my friends who run UNDERWORLD gave me a character to use) and they frequently say that wow is a BIG scamm.... so waste your munny if you want...

• 2 weeks later...
... umm, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAAHHHHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ummmmm, HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHHAAH HA HAHAHA, HEEW *cry* HAHAHA. sorry, i got pulled into this scam once, now my brother is...

i mean ma bro plays it, and hes 7, and some people i know run a private server (free to play but "donate" BEST way to make money)... look i just dont understand HOW you can fork out 30 buks a month to play WoW, and anyway, They (blizzard) make you pay to LEVEL UP!!! thats the only reason you pay, cos "oohh if i get the next lvl i can use the dipshit idiot pays-$30-a-month Sword, oh shit, my time ends TOMORROW!! I GOTTA HAVE THAT SHIT MAN!!!" then you run down to your local, umm, savers mart?? or watever and fork out preciouse munny, THATS how they suck you in, and anyway a private server is FREE, (my friends who run UNDERWORLD gave me a character to use) and they frequently say that wow is a BIG scamm.... so waste your munny if you want...

and whats sad is this is totaly right haha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha ha. I started playing WoW too. Still in begin but lvl 12 Tauren Hunter and lvl 11 raptor as a pet :) Undead Warrior lvl 11. Tauren Shaman lvl 7.

Still playing ET and trying to get in clan ;)

• 4 weeks later...