World Of Warcraft Anyone?

XXplosive

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with all the hate in this topic? It kinds of makes me feel bad for playing WoW. :/

Anyway, I understand that it's addicting, and I understand that -I'm- not really paying for it, but, well, it's (occasionally) fun. Why don't you people just respect other people's choices instead of spitting stereotypes in their faces?

Anyway (yes, again), I am not addicted (thank God), and I could quit whenever I want (Yes, I know that addicted people say that), but I like a litte variety in my games.

EDIT: I'm not fat.

Edited by Sithnian

I wish I could play right now. I'd like to put in a good 2-4hr raid session about twice a week, 30 to 60 minutes a day doing dailys, about an hour farming stuff a week for the auction house, at least get the PVP daily which can take 20min to 2hrs depending on how retarded your team is, and then an hour getting in your arena games. And that is just one character...

The game is a time sink. On a FPS once you get bored or have to do something you can simply quit. On a raid, it is unfair for everyone in there if you just decide to quit. If its a guild raid then forget about it.

I def play this shit Real ID is tyler_11_89_@live.ca add me up

Characters....

85 holy pally (full Vicious)

85 arms warrior(Full Vicious)

80 deathknight (full 245 item lvl gear)

80 rogue (full 264 gear)

40 druid

36 priest

36 shaman

... Shit man I play to much btw my realms are exodar and Undermine