Maps and it's issue - Info needed

daredevil

On 7/11/2024 at 2:55 PM, Drempa said:

I hope this topic doesnt exist so we can use this topic for all map bugs/glitches, if it does please merge this topic there 😄

Beginners2 

beach map, i spot an allies player spawning near ammo&health cabinets even before the construction of command post. at the very map start he killed himself and spawned in that area.

afaik ammo&health cabinets area can be spawned at after the construction of allies command post.

This bug would lead for easy map rush, allies can finish this map in less than 1 minute.

Here you go:

etl_beach.script

You Got This Harry Potter GIF by Sky

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to make a topic, but thought to give it a try here first.

So The issue is on server "Jay1"  with map "Oasis".  The issue is Allies players can jump over the "Old City Wall".  If an Allied Engi manages to jump over the wall (which is very easy with double jump)  and he makes the front CP, the Allies team starts spawning there and it won't take another minute to plant dyno "Anti-tank Gun" which conflict with our FA Anti Rush Rule of not skipping previous objective to complete "final objective" 

I propose the solution:-

:- Fix the  old city wall with a barrier or,

:- Put anti-rush on both Anti-tank guns or,

:- Remove this version of Oasis with any other version till the problem don't get solved. 

Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think we have script on Forums that may help with that, but I don't know if it works with current version of Oasis we have on Jay1. @mraw435 should know better 😛 

• Like 2

You can use spawnpoint 4 at the beginning of the game to spawn you inside of the axis wall. Figured id post it here in case there is some setting that needs to be changed or someone knows the map maker and can let them know. I have done this on both Silent1 and the US Legacy server if memory serves me correct. 

2024-08-07-191154-etl_beach.dm_84

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3