The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Jhonny/Shinobi

Watched it today. Very good. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I like Soul consumed the LOTR trilogy, books and movies growing up, collected the action figured, had multiple lego sets, blah blah blah.  This was much better then the first part, and cannot wait for the third. I never actually read the Hobbit, just the other books. LOL.

Like all second movies, you leave the theatre disappointed. The CG was iffy at spots, the acting wasn't good all around, and there was a weird juxtaposition of humor and extreme violence (dwarves riding in barrels while decapitating orcs). I still enjoyed the movie, but it certainly had weak spots.

O Valmir, you are missing out my friend, shame.

So excited, bought tickets for tonight's showing, can't wait !!!

Loved the books and all movies so far. looking forward to this. Harry can blow me and Doctor Who should be called Doctor Who?

Just messin Valmir. :P

It was great! They did depart from the book quite a bit, but I wouldn't expect them to follow it exactly. If you want the greatness of the books, read them, if you want an entertaining visual experience, watch the films, and let them re-kindle the memory of the reading of the story, which is what we all walk away with in the end, anyway.

Does anyone know where to get this film? I mean... on internet with micro torrent...

Just search for it yourself if you really don't want to pay to see it. But it really isn't worth it to torrent it, it deserves to be seen on a big theater screen to be fully appreciated

Just search for it yourself if you really don't want to pay to see it. But it really isn't worth it to torrent it, it deserves to be seen on a big theater screen to be fully appreciated

haha tnx i know it deserves but what if i have bigger screen ? lol XD

i am still waiting for a better copy to come out on the web there no way i am going to pay 10 to 7$ to watch a movie that i can watch on the web for free xD and if i wait  i can even watch  the dvd xD