Death_Reincarnated - old schooler says Hi!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old player hmm kk, tell me more  like what servers you played on  , and have you been in  any clan/s ?   Join our TS   its more fun there .  easy to talk there  then asking 200 questions here.

I been playing this game from quite a time too (not a fragger or skilled, got low end pc and high ping coz of distance from server)    fav. got just two clan servers FAG and now F|A , rest been to  hess, bnb, (sb) , core, gix, DP ,  not a very long list of server :P

old player hmm kk, tell me more  like what servers you played on  , and have you been in  any clan/s ?   Join our TS   its more fun there .  easy to talk there  then asking 200 questions here.

I been playing this game from quite a time too (not a fragger or skilled, got low end pc and high ping coz of distance from server)    fav. got just two clan servers FAG and now F|A , rest been to  hess, bnb, (sb) , core, gix, DP ,  not a very long list of server :P

Hey,

Since I am from Australia I play on AUS servers - the only one that tends to be still populated is the 'OZ' server. I used to server hop alot as well - F|A, LZ and BBA servers were the main ones thoughl. For a period I was in a social clan under alias {MOFO}D3@h_W15h, but other than that I always used Death_Reincarnated.

I always enjoyed the change of pace of the game in the above mentioned american serves, ohhh and lets not forget about the epic 16+ per side teams. I used to go panzer alot and could get some sweet 6+ kills for some lols - I still recall getting some dude several times in a row and he rage quit because he thought I was walling lol.

The one thing I never liked about this game, though, was the dren needle and SK. Dren and going rambo medic made the class overpowered, while SK on maps with 16+ per side meant getting out of spawn was usually tedious - always some idiot standing near the exit or AFK and this is why I hate SK - not because I can't handle it lol.

So yeah, been playing since 2001. Left the scene for the last two years and now trying to enjoy the breaks playing this game, which I beleive, I am still fairly good at.

Yeah :)

D_R

P.S. Me going mad on the server few days ago was because of stupid guy blocking doorway. The whole map he would stand there with sniper while others tried to move past. I told him several time but nothing so I finally snapped it lol.

U cant be playing this from 2001... I was test player in 2003 for oasis map... et was was public after that... dont mix it with rtcw...

Masa_1964