Death_Reincarnated - old schooler says Hi!

Hello Everyone,

It's D_R here (Death_Reincarnated).

I've been playing ET/RtCW since 2001. Stopped playing few years ago and trying to get back into it - though not as full on as years ago lol.

Just wanted to say that this server hasn't changed much (still lots of fun, albeit some maps could be added/removed) and glad it is still running - one of the last fairly busy ET servers.

Oh and PWN YOU LATER :):P

See you on the server.

Take Care,

D_R

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did u take this name after returning or did u always have it? :D Welcome i think we have played a few maps together.

Hey mate, yeah, some maps are gone, there are new, but the game is still a classic, old school rules, welcome, have a nice play.

Thanks everyone.

Was a fun sesh yesterday. You have some pretty good players on here (coffe, proNRGY, Pathfinder, =420= (i think lol), N3R0, GoldenBullet, and few of th F|A member) so it was fun fragging against them - albeit I had a 280-300 ping lol.

Did u take this name after returning or did u always have it? :D Welcome i think we have played a few maps together.

I've always had that name mate. The only other one I used was when I was in a social clan - {MOFO}D3@h_W15h

Anyway, I'm from AUS so I will jump on next time on Saturday day - this means Friday night in USA...should be fun.

See you then

D_R