Best Cod 4 =F|A= Player

Sabre

Aargh i cant believe you guys missed Speed, GI Joe, Gubbi and Me out.. Man, serious trouble for you guys now... All of you know that we 4 are the best.. No doubts about it :D

• Like 1

Need to close a server off to the public one night get everyone together and have it out hehe

Have everyone start together and drop the bottom 2 guys after each map.

• Like 1

Need to close a server off to the public one night get everyone together and have it out hehe

maybe you will think about a gaming night/weekend :P

we should use the killbox server. (so we can repopulate the server too) :P and then you will see how you will get owned by me xD

• Like 4

we should use the killbox server. (so we can repopulate the server too) :P and then you will see how you will get owned by me xD

That is a great idea, and maybe down the road we just rotate which server we go to based off of need.

• Like 1

Have everyone start together and drop the bottom 2 guys after each map.

I think this is a great idea!

Done repeatedly, this should have the effect of strengthening the weaker players through highly competitive play.  

And I agree with this also :D

I couldnt agree more. Dont get me wrong, hardcore its too easy to get kills with any guns/perks. In softcore, thats where the real challenge is (QS take out the snipe without getting scared to be sprayed by a LMG).

• Like 1

BlackTiger. By far the best so far. And everyone who was part of the infamous "fun scrim" that happened a while ago can probably attest to that...

BlackTiger. By far the best so far. And everyone who was part of the infamous "fun scrim" that happened a while ago can probably attest to that...

'cough cough' look no further people. Me, Madara and Lain and sometimes Kami.

Edit: I think we are forgetting one here: Decimate

I think =F|A= JOKER is the best player in the =F|A= group.

• Like 1

Maybe slightly off-topic, but I noticed on Gametracker the stats do not show up for the Beginners server. It has a message. "This server's player stats are not tracked. To track player stats, please claim this server."

The Killhouse is tracking stats.

I would love to see some overall stats for this server as a way of seeing who's doing well (or as in my case - not so well ;)