Best Cod 4 =F|A= Player

Sabre

LoL at nl3' s selfkill xD I see that you are new to montage making. I can give you some tips now and then give you more when I'm at a computer. First of all, take a demo of the players by typing "/record" in the console. This will make the file much smaller and you can do lots of other things with the demo viewer. Second - try to find a good movie config to make the gameplay look better. There are lots of vids and tutorials on YouTube :) I have made some edits, if you want to take a look you can go to my YouTube channel powerkingftw and take a look. I also have one on F|A's YouTube channel Fearlessassassin :) this is just some tips to make it look better :) still think you did a good job! :)

Wow watched one video on your channel - really great! And you're amazing with that sniper weapon.

Cannibal, Deci, Madara, Moxie, clan friends Forsaken and A Pirate.. who feels left out? lol

Knowing most COD4 members of this clan, theres ALOT of very awesome players you left ou there.

Its kinda of a hot topic to call out good players (few you know) while forgetting alot more.

Im pretty sure they already know they're really good.

• Like 1