Best Cod 4 =F|A= Player

Sabre

I think would be a great idea. Back in the vCoD days we used to play on a map called Wawa only those who played the first COD would have played it. If we could do something similar or use killzone and just have like either 1v1s or teams where we go into our TS and have actual matches with each other. Would be fun and we would all get better from it. 

I think would be a great idea. Back in the vCoD days we used to play on a map called Wawa only those who played the first COD would have played it. If we could do something similar or use killzone and just have like either 1v1s or teams where we go into our TS and have actual matches with each other. Would be fun and we would all get better from it. 

Agreed. The main problem that teams would have to solve, and its not necessarily a big problem... is coming up with common names for areas on the map. Are there gifs or jpegs of the map layouts available? then we could overlay graphics or numbers/letters to designate areas of the map. After all, if i am going to call out enemy locations to my team on TS, we need to know how to identify the areas of the map.  

Not having a compass the whole time is a drag.  Even without having UAV up, soldiers will still carry a compass/direction finder. And it also helps to be able to see where your teammates are whether you have UAV up or not. Then you could warn specific teammates that he/she has enemies nearby. 

And speaking of she... now that the US has allowed women into combat roles, for better or worse, it would seem appropriate that toons on combat games would have to have female bodies and voices. I want to hear "Friendly airstrike on the way" from a sexy Puerto Rican muchacha from Brooklyn. ahem. i digress.

Here's what I'm talking about.

post-10803-0-66180200-1367344459_thumb.jpg

My team will have this memorized by 0600. 0615 is Go time!

Edited by EnderWiggin

I think we have forgotten some serious contenders in Forsaken, Moxie, LA Kings, just to name a few..........

Thanks for the mention Soul :embrass , and don't sell yourself short, you often surprise me how good you are using the computer rig you have.  

Also ... I kind of get the felling this thread isn't much about our Abnerdog Server guys   :hmm, more the Noob Server and Killhouse ? ... as a good chunk of these names I've never seen on Abnerdog in 3 whatever years, so ? :dntk

... otherwise like you mention MOXIE, FORSAKEN, RAZORBACK, SPARKLE PONY at one time though he's disappeared, LainTime though he's barely ever there, FunkyButt, PillowBiter sometimes ... some serious players on that list. :thumbsup

• Like 1

Thanks for the mention Soul :embrass , and don't sell yourself short, you often surprise me how good you are using the computer rig you have.  

Also ... I kind of get the felling this thread isn't much about our Abnerdog Server guys   :hmm, more the Noob Server Beginners 24/7 and Killhouse ? ... as a good chunk of these names I've never seen on Abnerdog in 3 whatever years, so ? :dntk

... otherwise like you mention MOXIE, FORSAKEN, RAZORBACK, SPARKLE PONY at one time though he's disappeared, LainTime though he's barely ever there, FunkyButt, PillowBiter sometimes ... some serious players on that list. :thumbsup

• Like 1

SPARKLE PONY at one time though he's disappeared, LainTime though he's barely ever there

Yeah i haven't played on abner for a long time :/ but I will jump in and play with you guys this weekend! :)

I have more places to kill you guys,  than you have places.

For my vote  Decimate and Forsaken will win hands down.

But to find the ultimate killer on COD4 it has to be sanctioned on an F|A server with the following settings:

M4 - Red Dot - 9mm Pistol -1 Nade - 1 stun - Bandolier - No Claymores - No other perks - No UAV - No helo- No AS

All kills are by knife, nade, pistol, or rifle.  The teams are limited to 6 x 6.  No respawn. Teamkill is off, (to be the best you have to know your target)

No teamspeak allowed.

Each session lasts 15 minutes.  Those that are left go again.  Until one winner.  We will have 12 spectators each watching one person

so there is no camping.  After the first round, the top 6 are chosen, with #1 and #3 and #6 on a team and #2, #4 and #5 on the opposing team.

At the end of this round, the top 4 are chosen and go again. (#1 and #4 against #2 and #3) Then the top 2.  Until only one is left.

The preliminaries are held differently.  They are assessed by point total through all matches.  We start with the top 24 players on F|A.

(It is very similar to the way drag racing pre-lims are held)  You may score low the first round but your second round may hold you up to get into the semi-finals.

There is more but  I have supervised several of these so no big deal for me.  We should settle this once and for all every year or every 6 months.

You must be a full member of F|A and have been on the COD4 servers for at least the last three months.  (No ringer rules)

What do you think?  Really want to find out who is best?  Let's get it on!

Edited by Ol' Smoke
  • Like 1

Geezus. Ol' Smoke doesn't mess around. He's like Quint in Jaws who scratches his nails down the chalkboard to get everyone's attention and then tells em what they need to do to kill the shark. No BS.

Gonna have to make some player awards that show up on the winnerz profiles here. perhaps a banner for their posts. 

How about we have Ol' Smokes idea for the true competition/tourney, but we still have F|A only casual play dayz and nightz.

Edited by EnderWiggin

Also ... I kind of get the felling this thread isn't much about our Abnerdog Server guys   :hmm, more the Noob Server and Killhouse ? ... as a good chunk of these names I've never seen on Abnerdog in 3 whatever years, so ? :dntk

www crap, yes I forgot Raze, Rogue, and Dak. I'm sure there are more I'm missing, but they know who they are.

Edited by soulJAHmon