One direction

b0unty

One Direction is the voice of a generation.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful.

If only you saw what I can see,

you'll understand why I want you so desperately.

Right now, I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful.

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful.

That, my friends, is art. That is the kind of poetry that you can't know until you have lived.

You don't know how hard it is to be a wealthy, white 20 year old in this world. Don't judge them. Their lives are hard than you could possibly imagine, as expressed in their tactful and insightful prose.

Not since the times of Aaron Carter or Jessie McCartney have we been graced with a glimpse of what it is to feel true love.

I'm looking forward to your Grammy, One Direction.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Having 2 kids that are obsessed with 1D I have became numb to most of their music, however having a younger sister that grew up with NSync and BSB I clearly understand that 1D is just a poor copy of the 2. On the other hand these guys figured out a way to make a lot of money with minimum effort required.

• Like 2

Can proudly say I never heard a single one of their songs. Not looking forward to when my daughter gets older and wants to listen to all this junk.

Meh, I really dont think they are either here nor there.. They are just following in all other boy band footsteps. They are not the first and wont be the last... Boy bands have been around since the 60's if not earlier (the temptations for example)

However I do have a giggle when I hear my 6 year old sing "Tonight lets get some, and live while were young" As she is walking around the house