default DPI of standard mouse?

PiNoY

So you use very low m_pitch and m_yaw with high ET mouse sensitivity? Interesting, I might try something like that. But adjusting sensitivities so much (ET sens from 4,5 -> 25) would require touching computer sens too. My m_pitch "0.022" works fine with my other sensitivity values, it wasn't a  typo. Your's seems so low, though. I'm aware of seta being a text file command --  it's in my post since I copy pasted values from my configs and edited them. My point here is: mouse values and other settings need to be in "harmony", they aren't going to work well unless you look at all of them at the same time. (And I'm not directing this message to anyone in particular.)

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, Young Fox said:

Personnaly, I use this config: 

/m_yaw 0.0020

/m_pitch 0.0015

and I set the sensitivity to 20-25 in ET

After, I change configs almost every day, sometimes when I feel fast, I put these config, but when I want to play quietly, I lower the sensitivity ..

Also, everything depends on the point of view used, personally, I sometimes play with /cg_fov 105, sometimes at 120 and it happens to be -1

It all depends on preferences :)

Fox.

Wow, this is cool. Definitely more fluid. I need to play with Sens now. 15 seems pretty good but my dpi is at 900

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, Ellen said:

So you use very low m_pitch and m_yaw with high ET mouse sensitivity? Interesting, I might try something like that. But adjusting sensitivities so much (ET sens from 4,5 -> 25) would require touching computer sens too. My m_pitch "0.022" works fine with my other sensitivity values, it wasn't a  typo. Your's seems so low, though. I'm aware of seta being a text file command --  it's in my post since I copy pasted values from my configs and edited them. My point here is: mouse values and other settings need to be in "harmony", they aren't going to work well unless you look at all of them at the same time. (And I'm not directing this message to anyone in particular.)

Set your G_Hub DPI settings so you can scroll from your computer DPI to your game DPI. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Wow, this is cool. Definitely more fluid. I need to play with Sens now. 15 seems pretty good but my dpi is at 900

Yes it is indeed more fluid :) But can vary depending on the game modes, if I do not say nonsense

On 12/28/2019 at 1:57 PM, Snuffs99 said:

Old thread but your a freak mate, i currently have my x 500 y 450 with mouse sens ingame set to 0.9, i go higher dpi than that and its all over the place for me, suppose its each to their own.

mines at 1000  and 1300 i have a button on top i can set this with.

my mouse is set too 2.01

m_side 21

m forward 0.25

m_yaw 0.018

m_pitch 0.015010

other mice ive used i had  dpi set  too 450 800  one i had it set too 600 900 

my crosshair is a tiny dot .  .   .

i use steelseries  rival 110

i  notice dpi  when in spec some people bout make me wanna puke.lol  i also have angle snapping at lowest and polling rate at highest.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Regular User

I am using a Zowie ZA13-B now and I can say this is my favorite mouse in my whole life. It only can do 400 dpi and the mouse itself is really small. Luv it. I've tried many mouses in my life but this one is a little beast 😄

In game sensitivity set to 0.52 and let's go 👆😀

On 5/4/2022 at 11:17 AM, Amnz said:

I am using a Zowie ZA13-B now and I can say this is my favorite mouse in my whole life. It only can do 400 dpi and the mouse itself is really small. Luv it. I've tried many mouses in my life but this one is a little beast 😄

In game sensitivity set to 0.52 and let's go 👆😀

Good luck

• Like 1