Fitness - Working Out

kapone

When you post your pic here .. can you hold something that say I love FA or something like a small FA on on hands or somewhere I can see?

When you post your pic here .. can you hold something that say I love FA or something like a small FA on on hands or somewhere I can see?

How about I LOVE YOYO :)

XDDD nooooooob

• 2 months later...

figured i would drop this tid bit on here. I have been dieting and training hard as hell. Started making this back in December I am sure someone else has done this but it came to me in a vision and i tried it. 32oz greek fat free yogurt mixed with three scoops of your chocolate protein powder. I prefer Muscle Milk powder because it is chocolaty. Roughly comes to 19gms protein 4.5 gms sugar and virtually fat free in a half cup :yahoo !!!. it takes the edge of the greek plain yogurt and loses the sugar of the greek with fruit yogurts. Catch u all laterz.....

figured i would drop this tid bit on here. I have been dieting and training hard as hell. Started making this back in December I am sure someone else has done this but it came to me in a vision and i tried it. 32oz greek fat free yogurt mixed with three scoops of your chocolate protein powder. I prefer Muscle Milk powder because it is chocolaty. Roughly comes to 19gms protein 4.5 gms sugar and virtually fat free in a half cup :yahoo !!!. it takes the edge of the greek plain yogurt and loses the sugar of the greek with fruit yogurts. Catch u all laterz.....

That sounds awesome man. I think I'm going to have to give that a shot.

Just a quick ?. If your doing 220g of protien a day, have you ever had any issues yet with your renal function?

I was just reading a study but find it's always better to get first hand information. Way to kill it into your 40's Funk.

my progam:

Start the day with a proteine shake, bake some eggs, bacon,...

start with running 10 km with a t-shit, a plastic bag around ur body, another t-shirt, jacket and then start running,

at home -> start with proteine shake, eat some eggs + bacon

on my way to gym, doing my thing there

at home, a proteine shake, eat some chicken, duck, real meat

get a proteine shake

and thats a day ( in vacantion ) of my life :)

my progam:

Start the day with a proteine shake, bake some eggs, bacon,...

start with running 10 km with a t-shit, a plastic bag around ur body, another t-shirt, jacket and then start running,

at home -> start with proteine shake, eat some eggs + bacon

on my way to gym, doing my thing there

at home, a proteine shake, eat some chicken, duck, real meat

get a proteine shake

and thats a day ( in vacantion ) of my life :)

Many protein shakes xD

Edited by VSSpeedy

What advice can someone give for someone like me who works most the time and when I get off work the gym is always closed.. What kind of diet/exercise can I do here at home to help out.. More exercise than diet, but I say diet cause I should eat healthier.. On the road all the time I eat junk food a lot.. I am not fat, but I fear now in my older years it will catch up to me hahaha.. Thanks :D

That sounds awesome man. I think I'm going to have to give that a shot.

Just a quick ?. If your doing 220g of protien a day, have you ever had any issues yet with your renal function?

I was just reading a study but find it's always better to get first hand information. Way to kill it into your 40's Funk.

No I have not had any issues at all. I have also heard that too much protein can cause issues. But I don't believe the debated studies show how long it takes to effect the body. my diet is kind of a blend between primal and GAPS. i eat no processed foods at all (except dairy and supplements). Only fresh veges and fruit meat and fish, eggs, shellfish. Full on dairy (no lowfat stuff) cheese cottage, cheese, milk, butte,r sour cream etc...raw nuts (no roast or salt) i also use bars and powders to supplement intake and assure BCCAs. last week for example : 6lbs of beef, 15 eggs, 2 pounds yogurt, 2 pounds cottage cheese, half pound romano cheese, 2 peppers, 2 sweet potatoes, 1 large fish fry, 5 oranges, 1 container Black berries, 1 small bar a day (210 cal), 1-2 large shake daily. I eat a ton lol. I actually think am maintaining well over 200grams daily now, closer to 275 grams. Considering a pound of beef is about 125grams alone...I must say that the lack of added carbs(no beans pasta rice breads) has done me well and I feel great, strong and lean as hell. It was tough the first week but now, 5weeks later, no problems. I generally have been following the above foods except swapping beef, shrimp and chicken for the meats. I did dominate some Burger king the other day as well 2 whoppers with cheese 2 whopper juniors and yes the buns went right in the garbage......Obviously there are a 1000 diff views on a 1000 diff diets. Trial and error and goals and what your activity/exercise play a role into what you need to consume to get it done.

What advice can someone give for someone like me who works most the time and when I get off work the gym is always closed.. What kind of diet/exercise can I do here at home to help out.. More exercise than diet, but I say diet cause I should eat healthier.. On the road all the time I eat junk food a lot.. I am not fat, but I fear now in my older years it will catch up to me hahaha.. Thanks :D

Basic exercises and a good diet will keep you fit and trim. Pull ups, dips, push ups, jump rope, jog, sprints, squats and the dreaded burpee and many variations to all of those will keep you fit and in shape with no weights. Watch your carbs, sugar and sodium intake. You lower all of those I guarantee you will see results. Dump the candy cakes and pies. Buy a double whopper instead of 2 regulars. Baked natural unsalted snacks instead of sodium bomb chips etc...I believe diet is 70% of the battle

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdzasJklxw

this video might be something for you :)

Edited by VSSpeedy
  • Like 1