Fitness - Working Out

kapone

Hey everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone else has gotten back into the gym lately or goes on the regular. I just wanted to see what everyone's workouts were like or what works best for them.

For me, I have always been pretty disciplined but always tend to slip with my diet, which of course is most important. Any tips on eating better? Or how to work my way into better eating habits?

Thanks,

Kapone

I've been going regularly to the gym for nearly 1,5 Years. Back in Germany I go 3 times a week and always stay there for like 2 hours. I never go alone because i think you always need someone else who motivates you or kicks your ass if you don't want to just because you're to lazy.

At the moment I'm in Vancouver but also visiting a gym where I try to go four times a week to stay fit ;)

With the diet i have the same problem as you have. I try avoid eating things which contain a lot of sugar or are really fat. If you don't already do it. Don't drink any soft drinks. These beverages are the reason why many people get fat and you should concentrate on drinking water, natural juice ( be carefull sometimes orange juice has as much sugar as coke) or Milk. You don't always need to stick to it but always think before you eat and become clear of the consequences the food could have.

Thats what I do and it works pretty good :)

I keep myself in shape with exercises i can do at home with my own bodyweight,i don't watch at all what am i eating but yet im still in perfectly good shape,maybe im just good in it maybe it's just the genes,you decide.

I go to the gym 5 times a week and i also exercise at home. At home i do all the regular stuff like pushups, crunches etc.

I don't know if you've seen this video but this is great and a really good inspiration to keep pushing myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48kLbA36VEE&feature=g-user-u

• Like 1

I go to the gym 5 times a week and i also exercise at home. At home i do all the regular stuff like pushups, crunches etc.

I don't know if you've seen this video but this is great and a really good inspiration to keep pushing myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48kLbA36VEE&feature=g-user-u

love the video, saw it once, at the begin i started to train

atm im training daily, i have my own gym room in the my house, with all kind of weights, special things for ur stumage, back,... pretty much everything you need

love the video, saw it once, at the begin i started to train

atm im training daily, i have my own gym room in the my house, with all kind of weights, special things for ur stumage, back,... pretty much everything you need

I got a real kick from that video and instantly wanted to go out and exercise :)

That sounds great to have a gym at home. Do you have some tips on good ab-exercises?

I got a real kick from that video and instantly wanted to go out and exercise :)

That sounds great to have a gym at home. Do you have some tips on good ab-exercises?

i got some metal hanging on the wall and i got something like a "Click system" ( how we call it ), so my foot is attached at the metal, so i do sit-ups in the air, after 10 times, ur a dead man, works very good..but im thinking of ordening this kind of stuff:

would be sick if i got it :o

Planks are realy good as an ab-exercise, its more effective than crunches. you should check it out :P

Thx man :) I already do them but never knew that it's called planks..

i got some metal hanging on the wall and i got something like a "Click system" ( how we call it ), so my foot is attached at the metal, so i do sit-ups in the air, after 10 times, ur a dead man, works very good..but im thinking of ordening this kind of stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMTmOJL1SBA

would be sick if i got it :o

I know what you mean wussy. That kind of situps are one of the best for getting good "contact" with your abs..

Me and a friend is going to make some weights and maybe some weightstands for benchpress as a little project. It's too expensive to go to the gym.

Thx man :) I already do them but never knew that it's called planks..

I know what you mean wussy. That kind of situps are one of the best for getting good "contact" with your abs..

Me and a friend is going to make some weights and maybe some weightstands for benchpress as a little project. It's too expensive to go to the gym.

you can use natural items at home to train yourself, a bed -> throw ur legs on it and u body on the floor and do sit ups ( hard to if you got an higher bed ), lifting you bed up ( muscle training for both arms ), lifting u bed up with ur back facing the bed so u can train ur back muscles :)

Ohh i forgot squatting is a very good exercise to train your abs too (it's a leg exercise but it trains more than just legs). i do squats very often, but u will need to go to the gym and the you need to master the technique of the exercise to prevent serious injuries.