Official Map registration.

daredevil

• Administrators

I know everyone likes new maps and they want to play their lovely maps on server. If you want your map on server start posting you wishlist of maps.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helm's Deep

Millennium Falcon

Axis lab - for etpub

North pole - etpub

Baserace winter

Indiana Jones Trickjump - ETpub

King of the Hell

Super Goldrush - etpub

Super Siwa Oasis - etpub

Well I think thats my list for now! I'll edit it if there is any more i forgot! :D

Just here is some a good maps ... well those maps are old So just giving some but later i'll add more to my list

Resurrection

Stalingrad

Rommel

Golden Dunk

MAPS with Dual Objective!!! Why cos some people wanna play Attack only cos they don't like defending an objective to avoid that... it's easy add a maxi maps with dual objective that mean each team have to defend and attack in the same time and there is a lot of those maps, can't remember all of them but here is 2

- another dual objective :

ET DEPOT

- one of th best big OLD map with dual objective I know it's BIG BIG map to handle :hmm i dunno if any of you remember this map but it's too Big i think !!!

Den of Lions

I'll try to give ya name and link of dual objective maps later cos forget all of them :shock: maybe getting old

Ok here you go some maps with dual objective that mean Both Allies x Axis attacking and defending ... those maps are for players that have enough playing all time defence usually it's Axis :)

2Tanks

2tanks.jpg

6Flags

6flags.jpg

1944 Siegfried

1944siegfried.jpg

Baserace

baserace.jpg

British Bulldog

britishbulldog.jpg

Capture The Gold

ctf.jpg

Dead Cold

deadcold.jpg

Den Of Lions

denoflions_etdual.jpg

Eisfaust Festung

eisfaust.jpg

Flughafen

flughafen.jpg

Hydro Dam

hydrodam.jpg

Marketgarden

marketgarden.jpg

Maat

maat.jpg

Normandy Breakout

normanbreout.jpg

RTCW Depot 2

rtcw_depot2.jpg

Stonehenge King Of The Hill

stonehenge.jpg

The Tower

tower.jpg

Tiger

tiger.jpg

V-2 Factory

v2factory.jpg

Warmup

warmup.jpg

oh I just remember: MLB EGYPT final - http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=2466

I just LOVE this map!! BIG and great variety of terrains to fight,it has sniping, lots of engie work very good spots for mortars, fraggers etc etc.

Give it a try! It's way better than minas.. I mean WAY better..

there is a map where you have to ride a lift to a castle and steal fuel and the objective and bring it to a bus. From the bus you move it all the way to a hangar on the other side of map where you must blow up hangar and throw objective on plane to win. Im sorry i don't know name of map but i think it would be a nice additon to jaymod maybe somone else knows what im talking about? :thanks

• Administrators
there is a map where you have to ride a lift to a castle and steal fuel and the objective and bring it to a bus. From the bus you move it all the way to a hangar on the other side of map where you must blow up hangar and throw objective on plane to win. Im sorry i don't know name of map but i think it would be a nice additon to jaymod maybe somone else knows what im talking about? :thanks

eagles 2 ways is the name

oh I just remember: MLB EGYPT final - http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=2466

I just LOVE this map!! BIG and great variety of terrains to fight,it has sniping, lots of engie work very good spots for mortars, fraggers etc etc.

Give it a try! It's way better than minas.. I mean WAY better..

you are way right about this but dont forget the secret rooms of it they are glitches we need to make sure whoever in charge approves of this that means owner,supreme, etc... :?