daredevil

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
can you remove seawall battery from Etpub

this map sux :/

For u :P people like it for sniping :) We have also added many new allies spawn. Press L to see your new spawn points. :)

MLB egypt, the best map ever

Minas tirith 2

psl_koth

streets of italy

industry 2

goldendunk

Eye of horus

Ruins of acquiesce final

Beerrun

:hi

• Administrators
Take off Battery. A lot of people when this map ends in 5 minutes. If you keep Oasis, put on the modified version, it's too easily camped by mortars/Rnade spammers. How about Frostbite, Glider (good nubbly map) is playable with high and low number of players, another MLB Map would be Egypt.

Anyway, this is my first post. See ya on the server.

(I've too many names ;))

Glider with 10 vs 10 :P Isn't that map too big for 20 slot server ;P

And if suicidalmaniac comes on that map.. god save enemies from him.. lol.

I can put glider on our another 44 slot server depending on our next rotation cycle change.

Just here is some a good maps ... well those maps are old So just giving some but later i'll add more to my list

Resurrection

Stalingrad

Rommel

Golden Dunk

MAPS with Dual Objective!!! Why cos some people wanna play Attack only cos they don't like defending an objective to avoid that... it's easy add a maxi maps with dual objective that mean each team have to defend and attack in the same time and there is a lot of those maps, can't remember all of them but here is 2

- another dual objective :

ET DEPOT

- one of th best big OLD map with dual objective I know it's BIG BIG map to handle :hmm i dunno if any of you remember this map but it's too Big i think !!!

Den of Lions

I'll try to give ya name and link of dual objective maps later cos forget all of them :shock: maybe getting old

Dual Objectives sounds quite interesting, i would like to try it.

Maybe FA can put some into all FA servers, it would be pretty nice, so :thumbsup

Hey guys, how about this suggestion, where the map rotation is organized so 2 maps in a row are offensive for axis, then 2 maps in a row are offensive for allies. The thinking is a certain amout of players always switch to the dominant stacked team so that they won't instantly die near the spawn. But the dominant team's roster can be effected by which team is on offense, since the high frag players tend to play defense where its easier to predict and kill the enemy. The high frag players are the biggest influence to fair teams. If you get four 'killyounows' on your team you are pretty much the winning team everytime. What do you think about the 2 offense 2 defense rotation?

Maybe it wouldn't fit perfectly 2 x 2 because of an uneven amout of axis denfensive maps, dunno, just a suggestion.

• Administrators

so, it should be something like defense, offense, defense offense,.. or defense, defense, offense, offense..

which one?

• Administrators
Baserace =D

It;s fun because allies and axis must attack.

F|A #2 has baserace. I will be soon adding minas on it too.