Geting XP and lvl reset whole the time

kogucik

Omg im tired of it. almost everytime im starting playing on jay 3 my lvl and xp are gone.

I have et key guid and everything. I think its some bug with server.

Dose someone know anything about this? Only i am geting reset? why? :S

That bug is known already and has been reported numerous times on tracker. There is nothing I can do for you at this moment, but we are working on it and we hope to fix this issue as soon as possible. It is not only you who is getting his level and xp reset. Ask a staff+ to reinstate your admin level on jay3 if required.

If you use TZAC, it might be the problem. When you open ET with TZAC, TZAC will automatically disable PB(PunkBuster). So, if you want to play on PB servers too or you don't want to lose your XP on public XP save server, you need to manually enable PB again when you start ET next time without TZAC. After enabling PB you can connect to server and still have all your XP and levels.

How to enable PunkBuster? Start ET, click Global Serverlist and click 'Enable PunkBuster'. Thats it.

If you use TZAC, it might be the problem. When you open ET with TZAC, TZAC will automatically disable PB(PunkBuster). So, if you want to play on PB servers too or you don't want to lose your XP on public XP save server, you need to manually enable PB again when you start ET next time without TZAC. After enabling PB you can connect to server and still have all your XP and levels.

How to enable PunkBuster? Start ET, click Global Serverlist and click 'Enable PunkBuster'. Thats it.

That can be a temporary fix, i had to do that for awhile for my xp to save on jay4, but one day it just stopped disabling. Bizarre.

• Administrators

Omg im tired of it. almost everytime im starting playing on jay 3 my lvl and xp are gone.

I have et key guid and everything. I think its some bug with server.

Dose someone know anything about this? Only i am geting reset? why? :S

If you are still facing the issue let me know.

Sadly jaybird is not willing to fix the issues... he doesn't care much.. so i can't do much.

If you are still facing the issue let me know.

Sadly jaybird is not willing to fix the issues... he doesn't care much.. so i can't do much.

At the moment since my last report on tracker this bug has been splatted and it didn't came back ( at least till now :P )

Edited by DFighter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If your problem is when you reconnect, you should download new etkey by Chuckun or if you don't play 2-3 months your xp has been reseted

this is not exactly an ideal solution either. This means that any other server that you have admin rights on, you will again have to be set on... Crappy situation, but one we have to live with...