A quiz for you "Older" guys an some young ones

jim

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?________________.

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The _______________ Show.

03. 'Get your kicks, __________________.'

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ___________________.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ________________.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____________.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best .... _________ ______.'

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? _______________.

10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named __________________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '________ ________.. '

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their ______________.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ____________ &_______________.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to ___________________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ___________________.

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the

_______ _________.

I well post the answer to this in 3 days

I know 5 and 14 and pretty sure about 12 and 15 :P

good enough

ps. curious about 4, it looks so familiar but can't fill it in :s

EDIT: I know 6 too !!!

Edited by DrJoske

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?___His Mask_____________.

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The ___Oprah Winfrey_____ Show.

03. 'Get your kicks, _____Foster the People -"Pumped up kicks"_____________.'

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ____I dont know this one but I'll say George Spidoo_______________.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ___Tarzan _____________.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '___"How low can you go, how low can you goo LUDA"__________.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best .... ___hot______ _chocolate_____.'

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ______Louis Armstrong___________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ___I lick my clock sometimes____________.

10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named __________________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '________ ________.. '

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their __Food____________.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ___Volks_________ &____Wagon___________.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to ___The introduction of pop________________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ____Sputnik 1_______________.

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the - Hula hoop

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind? Chuckun :(

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The =F|A= Show.

03. 'Get your kicks, =F|A=Joker.'

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to make them more sexy.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the foliage is dense.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '!pants dance.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best .... Noms.'

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was KevinBacon.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? A very tasty clock.

10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named yoyo and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and 'die motherf*cker.. '

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their fire wood.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? Wheely Mc Wheelyson & Driveymobile.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to the day the music died.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called Rasputin.

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the cheap-ass fatty's wedding ring.

How did I do?

• Like 1

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?___His Mask_____________.

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The ___Oprah Winfrey_____ Show.

03. 'Get your kicks, _____Foster the People -"Pumped up kicks"_____________.'

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ____I dont know this one but I'll say George Spidoo_______________.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ___Tarzan _____________.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '___"How low can you go, how low can you goo LUDA"__________.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best .... ___hot______ _chocolate_____.'

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ______Louis Armstrong___________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ___I lick my clock sometimes____________.

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their __Food____________.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ___Volks_________ &____Wagon___________.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to ___The introduction of pop________________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ____Sputnik 1_______________.

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the - Hula hoop

Put it in spoiler tag :(

Edited by DrJoske

LOL 10/15

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?________________.

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The __Ed Sullivan _ Show.

03. 'Get your kicks, ___Route 66

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to Protect the innocent

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, _The lion sleeps tonight__

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____________.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best .... Hot Chocolate.

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ___Louis Armstrong

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ___Timex

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their __Draft Cards

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? _Bug&__Beetle

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to ___________________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called __Spudnik__

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the

__Hola Hoop______.

I well post the answer to this in 3 days

Edited by Waster

10/15...I think : /

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind? Chuckun :(

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was KevinBacon.

How did I do?

2/15

• Like 1

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The _____ed sullivan__________ Show.

03. 'Get your kicks, _______on route 66 (bob wills)___________.'

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _______innocent ___(dragnet reruns ftw)_________.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, _______the lion sleeps tonight_________.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '___limbo__________.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best .... _________ _chocolate_____.'

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________louie armstrong (fav is beautiful world)_______.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ________timex______.

10. Red Skelton's hobo character was named _________________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '_______________.. '

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their ________draft card______.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ______beetle______ &______bug_________.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to ______buddy holly, who dies with richie valens_____________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ______sputnik (beep beep beep)_____________.

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the hula hoop

13/15 I am too damn old

• Leader

na bro i got it all from my head

I was going to say "His Google is Broken", but now I know it's His Head that is broken!

I can answer 14 of 15 (not necessarily correctly) but have no Idear on one.

Edited by RedBaird

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?___silver bullet____________.

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The _____jack benny__________ Show.

03. 'Get your kicks, ____________route 66______.'

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ___protect the innocent________________.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, _____the lion sleeps tonight___________.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____limbo________.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best .... ____hot cocoa_____ ______.'

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was __dizzy gillespie_______________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ____timex___________.

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their ___bras___________.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? _____herbie_______ &_______________.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to ___ritchie valens big bopper and buddy holly________________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ___________________.

____hulu hoop___ _________.

Edited by Funkbut

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?________A Silver Bullet?________.

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The _______Ed Sullivan________ Show.

03. 'Get your kicks, ________on Route 66?__________.'

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _________Protect the innocent__________.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, _______the Lion sleeps tonight_________.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_______Limbo______.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best .... ________Chocolate?_ ______.'

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ________Louie Armstrong_________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? _______Timex________.

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their ______Flags________.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ______Beetle______ &______Bug_________.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to ________Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper___________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called _______Sputnik ____________.

_______ Hoola Hoop_________.

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?________Plate of waffles for Krauersaut________.

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The _______Krauersaut________ Show.

03. 'Get your kicks, _______From Krauersaut__________.'

04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _________Protect Krauersaut__________.'

05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, _______Krauersaut sleeps tonight_________.'

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_______Sauer Austrian______.'

07. Nestle's makes the very best .... ________Krauersauts_ ______.'

08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ________Krauersaut_________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? _______Krauersaut________.

10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named ______Krauersaut____________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '________ Will you be my mommy?________.. '

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their ______dictionary________.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ______Beetle______ &______Krauermobile_________.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to ________Krauersaut___________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called _______Krauer 1____________.

_______ Krauersaut hoop_________.

Edited by GI-JOE