Monthly W:ET Highest Kill Award 1st Nov

daredevil

113 on etpub or hardcore?That's bad lie mate how many bots were there lol,and when u played that?Cuz i haven't seen big ppm last days on you and it's been 6th day in month what means only scores from this month counts.I can post some SS from few months ago with 200 kills too lmfao...

On Venice with 8vs8++ I always get over 100 kills easily. Having 113 isn't a big deal, but next time try to take a screen shot of the scoreboard to prove it wasn't only bots so nobody could complain.

Oh and how about a reset of spree record each month. Now they are high and hard to get to.

O.o my bad, thought it said october xD Im gonna guess it was on hardcore. You can see that at least 4 other players aren't bots in the screenie...

113 on etpub or hardcore?That's bad lie mate how many bots were there lol,and when u played that?Cuz i haven't seen big ppm last days on you and it's been 6th day in month what means only scores from this month counts.I can post some SS from few months ago with 200 kills too lmfao...

I got one 500+ kills :)

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Award goes to Thunder. We will soon start new category of awards for heavy weapons. At present light weapons only.