MML Minas Tirith fp3

Scream

5 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for map

• Yes - I like this map
    • No - I don't like it.

• Administrators

Minas lags for low end PC users with 50+ players. For castle attack, warbell, UJE and Fuel Depot discussion make another thread.

I have made Minas of at max 35 mins playing map by adding new time scripts. Avg time play for that map was 30 mins when it was on server F|A 1 and 2.

First gate had 12 mins and their after 6 mins for each gate.

The major problem with that map is it's front to front combat. So, camp with MG or panzer and keep shooting. Artillery lovers are humiliated on our server lately cos if 1 Artillery per min.

Minas lags for low end PC users with 50+ players. For castle attack, warbell, UJE and Fuel Depot discussion make another thread.

I have made Minas of at max 35 mins playing map by adding new time scripts. Avg time play for that map was 30 mins when it was on server F|A 1 and 2.

First gate had 12 mins and their after 6 mins for each gate.

The major problem with that map is it's front to front combat. So, camp with MG or panzer and keep shooting. Artillery lovers are humiliated on our server lately cos if 1 Artillery per min.

xD and that low end pc user is me....but i never seem to lag in there.

Dare, but mg is easy to take out though. its not a problem at all. Minas has a network of roofs that you can just shoot down from.

MEHHH SO ITS 35 MINUTES??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I havent seen much people complaining about UJE. but whenever Warbell comes on, people complain cuz theydont know what to do.....

Castle attack, i think thats too much of a big map, Minas is big but at least you see enemy everytime.

People don't complain about UJE, they just bail out of the server =). Jay2 empty each night because of it lol

• 3 months later...

This map is awesome, there is also something for that map which is, the time, is extended when u'r destroying the obj.

The first map of the map, when u have to destroy the first gate ( axis), the time is 25:00 min. If you destroy it, it will have an extended time of 10:00 min ... etc, that's nice, cause if teams are stack, the map will end faster.