MML Minas Tirith fp3

Scream

5 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for map

• Yes - I like this map
    • No - I don't like it.

I'd like to suggest MML Minas Tirith to be added into the rotation at F|A #1 Jaymod. Here is a general info about map:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=3034

It's can be good for fraggers and also for players who r playin for fun.

I've always loved the fight at the third gate, one of my favorite maps.

It'll also be nice to see Allies defending for a while, and since Jay#1 has high population I'm sure noone will be bored.

I've always loved the fight at the third gate, one of my favorite maps.

It'll also be nice to see Allies defending for a while, and since Jay#1 has high population I'm sure noone will be bored.

Oh no you don't .. dont try to kill jay1's nice population or I will murder you :blink: mlb carnage is alrdy a boring map , don't want another :embrass

hard to do that map without adren

It is possible.. and imo adre sucks...

mlb carnage is alrdy a boring map

true.

hard to do that map without adren .

much better suited to F|A2, when it was on one the heavy weapons and rifle nade camping, made it very boring.

thats why we need it back in F|A 2!

replace it with fuel depot or warbell

Both those maps are good imo or just add it to the rotation as it's a fairly short right now.

I find UAE pretty boring it's mostly a side stacked SK no fun in that.

Has Castle Attack ever been on F|A 2

I havent seen much people complaining about UJE. but whenever Warbell comes on, people complain cuz theydont know what to do.....

Castle attack, i think thats too much of a big map, Minas is big but at least you see enemy everytime.

• Like 1

Oh no you don't .. dont try to kill jay1's nice population or I will murder you :blink: mlb carnage is alrdy a boring map , don't want another :embrass

You got it all wrong, it's not to try to kill population. Minas is a huge map, so putting it on a server with small number of players wouldn't make sense. And Jay#1 isn't one of them.

But I agree that people either love that map or just hate it/find it boring or too long.

Seeing that Minas was suggested for FA1 I feel the need to express extreme dislike for that map - and I know I am not the only one. There are many reasons why that map is not a good one, but the main reasons which are most obvious are the length of map (60 Minutes of playtime compared to 15/20/30 - thats pretty significant since thats 2-4 map lengths combined into 1 map session - thats 2-4 full map lengths played for a single map that at least 50% of the players dislike or would rather see another map - makes no sense at all lol), the size of the map makes is difficult to move to the different areas of the map - and suggested above you can see others agreeing with this reason and stating map should be put on FA 2, if any FA server at all because of the adrenaline boost that can be used to move around more quickly.

Seeing that a majority of F|A players are from Europe or other parts of the globe with great distances from the server locations, why would you add one of the biggest maps there is which lags so many players and, under great circumstances, makes it not even playable for some? I have found alot of truth in that the real reasons why the people who like this map want to see it back are because it's easy camping for a variety of classes, and it's one of the few maps people get the SplatterLadder awards each day for - as you often see full servers with rating players on the Euro fast-fire servers who have currently or have had this map in their rotation in the past. I would be very surprised if the people who want this map want it because they really enjoy playing it (there are way more and better maps than this!) like most of the other maps in the current rotation - you cannot tell me that running around in cirlces (literally) in the same environment type for up to an hour is anything that's enjoyable without the reasons stated above - I may not be 100% accurate by what I wrote and the reasons why this map is liked/disliked, but I know I am at least 75% accurate which should be enough to explore other map suggestions for F|A 1..

Edited by nrgy
  • Like 1

lol nrgy if ever we gonna add minas it will be more for fa2 cos like tipsy said adrenaline will needed to run all that big map.

anyway 60 is no more since there is fix for that map v3

Somebody hate this map becuse its too long (60 min. mission time) and if the teams are unbalanced could be boring the game if the axis team cant blow the next gate.

This maptime fix could be a solution for that problem:

changes/fixes.

- the starting maptime is 25 min. and after a gate will be blow by the axis team the mission time will be extend +5min. So the total maptime wont change (25min+(7gate*5min))=60min but possible the map will be end before 60 min if the teams are unbalanced.

- respawn time 15-30sec insted of the original 20-35sec

- flags are not recaptureble by allies team

plus

- level 5 gate's construction crates are removed so allies team can't reconstruct the gate (idea by Lynxx of bunker.aaxxss.com)

- voice annunces for new/lost spawn places