my desk

/gh.o.st

That's sweet. How big are ur monitors?

23in each the mac is a 15in macbookpro with rettina display (running ubuntu as shown but I had win8 and mac os x running as well) the tablet is a 10in asus transformer tf101

ugh how can you play cod with 3 screens? seems like u need to look to the left n right all time xD my laptop beats ur 3 screens for playing cod4 for sure, less annoying =P

Well I have to use a program to make it more useable ill post pics of what it looks like with and with out the program in game sadly my fps sucks like 55 normal and you dont have to stare at the other screens all the time.

without edit

post-5627-0-54336700-1343970030_thumb.jpg

with edit

post-5627-0-26176700-1343970059_thumb.jpg

Edited by FA ghost
  • Like 1

lol oh here is a magnet woops now your monitors are on an acid trip.

Says rich like no other LOL! Nice setup but Ill stick to my laptop and bed. :)

lol well I buy on sale and used the compy was a gift(the guy had a bunch of spare parts so he made me a good compy) I only paid for the stuff on top of the desk but im moving into a dorm so I have to downsize it to 1 monitor my laptop my tablet and a 40in tv

Edited by FA ghost

A dorm? That doesn't sound affordable. How come you don't stay with your paps and save the money? Then you can still work with the three computers and laptop and 40in tv. LOL.

• Like 1

I could never play on three screens xD That's insanity!

Nice setup though, I'd like something like that for my work.

A dorm? That doesn't sound affordable. How come you don't stay with your paps and save the money? Then you can still work with the three computers and laptop and 40in tv. LOL.

well my college is like 5 states away so a bit of a drive just to go to class each day