my desk

/gh.o.st

Oh. Too good for the local university? Didn't want to pay the cost of in-state tution and pay more until you are able to claim residency? I hope you know I am toying with you. :hijack

//edited for spelling.

Edited by Midnight

Oh. Too good for the local university? Didn't want to pay the cost of in-state tution and pay more until you are able to claim residency? I hope you know I am toying with you. :hijack

//edited for spelling.

Funny thing is that my private college is about the same as the local university cost wise

Raise that FPS for it to be a killer setup!

Would love too but I don't want to spend 400 on a new graphics card

Whats next ...... slap "it" out on the desk and compare size ? ....

OT: nice setup dude !

Edited by Rop

The two side screens arent ment to be looked at like most people think, there is no turning your head unless the game isnt optimized for multi monitor setup and the UI is on the side ones. The two side ones are for periphrial vision, its an emmerision faction, using three screens. Unless im playing a non-shooter I RARELY look directly at my side ones. Now with 3d screens you sorda have to look directly at them because thats how the 3d vision works, but 3 3d screens isn't something you really play a shooter with.

Edit: Btw nice setup, wish I had a stand for mine.

Edited by Forsaken

The two side screens arent ment to be looked at like most people think, there is no turning your head unless the game isnt optimized for multi monitor setup and the UI is on the side ones. The two side ones are for periphrial vision, its an emmerision faction, using three screens. Unless im playing a non-shooter I RARELY look directly at my side ones. Now with 3d screens you sorda have to look directly at them because thats how the 3d vision works, but 3 3d screens isn't something you really play a shooter with.

Edit: Btw nice setup, wish I had a stand for mine.

depending on the size i got some stands i use 2 different ones to do it also I use a program that changes the fov a bit makes it kind of like quake pro mode in minecraft so the single display in the center is normal and not all streached out I can send you the link to what my stands are they where about 40 bucks each only annoying thing is trying to make them all level but other than that they are very sturdy