12 Dead, 50 Wounded in Batman Shooting

bell reavue

I've never been to a movie theater that checked for guns. Just like I do with popcorn...he probably snuck things in easily under his jacket.

+1, maybe it's an indian thing that they do check it :P

Very sad. Condolences goes to the families who lost or have their loved ones injusred. Seriously doubting to go and see the movie premier in Hungary at 24th.

Seriously doubting to go and see the movie premier in Hungary at 24th.

Unfortunately for the movie I'm sure many people share your same thoughts. I strongly urge you to go however, it is an amazing film.

Such a person acts coldly, without remorse and no empathy. No matter what was the reason that has led him to, when a person loses his sanity is a danger to himself and those around him.

• Like 1

You people are all weak, you should be aware of the amount of people dying in another country or continent (like Africa) every second or so, without the ability to be familiarized by the media, you all are going "Awww they died in the movie theater." You aren't aware of the people dying in hospitals, on the streets, war, and poverty stricken countries.

My prayers go out to the probably thousands that have lost their lives for some reason or another.

You people are all weak, you should be aware of the amount of people dying in another country or continent (like Africa) every second or so, without the ability to be familiarized by the media, you all are going "Awww they died in the movie theater." You aren't aware of the people dying in hospitals, on the streets, war, and poverty stricken countries.

These people didn't live in a poverty stricken country. Their life expectancy was not 40 like in those countries you mention. We can't make a post for every person that dies anywhere. This is news because it is unexpected and there is no reason those people should have died because they went to a movie theater. I think it is insensitive and unfair to each person that died in this tragedy that their death was not important enough, or that it was just like any other death, and should not have received media attention.

• Like 5

TBH, if people actually cared about the people in Africa they would do something about it.. I still don't see any change.

Also, it's their problem that they get aids because the bible tells them not to use a condom and whatever else.

Ofcourse the movie theatre is on the news.. because, when does this happen? It's something rare, we all already know about the people in Africa or in wars or whatever else. The movie theatre people deserve more attention on the news if you ask me. It's more tragic.

Ofcourse it's not right when someone dies, but not everything should be on the news.

• Like 1

TBH, if people actually cared about the people in Africa they would do something about it.. I still don't see any change.

Also, it's their problem that they get aids because the bible tells them not to use a condom and whatever else.

:lol

ignorance is so much bliss.

• Like 1

snapback.pngAlexandra, on 20 July 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

:lol

ignorance is so much bliss.

1290449_o.gif

Edited by Mccloud
  • Like 1