whitch special grenedes do i use

darkknight

I only use smoke, to block snipers.

When I'm rushing into a room I don't need stun/flash, they need to see me and feel that short moment they're death.

• Like 1

I use a Stun grenede. At least with a stun grenede where I tend to stun myself I can see my emanate death, usually a knife in the face, but hay I asked for it.

It really depends on your class, smoke can be very helpful (except that it gives me severe lag). I normally use flash because I can flash nade someone then frag, it makes it difficult for them to escape. Look at your game style, if you work your way through cover and are taking objectives, smoke could be helpful, flash is great for taking out groups, stun has a smaller radius than flash so is good for taking out single targets.

It depends on what weapons you are uding. I prefer to use the smoke grenade if I have a low firing weapons like a shotty. This enable me to get closer and pump my rounds into your belly! I use mainly stun for faster and lighter weapons like the P90. It only stuns so you can quickly fire off many rounds killing more. The flashbang is great for lmg's. Something with a lot of power and more rounds. :P