Northpole!!

PHANTASM

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this map? Please vote.

• Yes, I like this map
    • No, I don't like this map

So, with the Holidays coming up, we should add Northpole to our rotation. This is a Christmas-themed map where you fight over Santa's workshop. I'd like to see it on Jay1 because that is where I usually play, but we could put it on Jay2 as well. I guess since Jay2 is a little less serious it would be more appropriate for that server, but hey we could lighten up Jay1 for the holidays.

I put the map online here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GK4JHLL0

oh god yes, christmas maps are a must at christmas. i think Suppply 3 has the snow and i do belive there is a winter baserace somewhere out there. but anyway..yes. do love north pole if only for the cannon! :D

• Like 1

This map bring back my memories on FAG server <3 this map :yahoo , hve even asked dare for this map.. but he don't listen to me :cry

oh yeah, i do remember it on FAG. i always did cannon over and over again.

lololol yeaa and i use to block canon for team kill :embrass:yahoo

This is damn hawt map. I remember we had this on Pro* server. <3

Best Christmas map IMO.

and you will join spec when i panzer you :yahoo:yahoo

North Pole is one of the best Christmas/Holiday maps, but I wouldn't recommend putting it until at least December 1 - at the earliest. The map will get old and people will start complaining about 3-4 weeks of playing either because the holiday excitement has worn off, or most likely because the objective in the map is VERY easy to rush since there are no checkpoints. The map can be done within a minute if obj is done. At least that's what I have noticed in the past years..

BTW - anyone tried http://www.wolfmap.de/comments.php?news_id=2202

(Weedplant Beta 1 :) )

Can't see much in that SS but may be a fun map lol