Minecraft Who is the scumbag....

Logged on this morning and entered my house and found out that lots of things are missing.... its about 16 stacks of diamond block, 10 stacks of diamonds and 1 stack obsidian.... that't the things i know for now... And another thing. Found out that i'm not able to use my plot anymore. Don't have access to it... So if anyone knows anything about this, please contact me om my Xfire: laintimeswe.

I know im in the PvP zone but i think its bullshit that i cant have my things in my house with a sign outside that says "LainTime's house!!"

and its a big wall around everything so you pretty much cant get in!!

Thats why I put all my stuff in my plot! Lol Diamonds go straight to my chest or if I'm mining I keep them with me.

you got a point there! But now im not able to access my plot :S

must be in europe? because it´s not beer time yet in usa, unless of course you´re a beer addict B):lol_3:

haha yeah im form sweden xD :lol_3:

must be in europe? because it´s not beer time yet in usa, unless of course you´re a beer addict B):lol_3:

its 17:00 somewhere in the world. Always time for a beer.