COD4 mac pb update

I have downloaded the updates and has not worked

I just did too. Its worthless. I can't log into the FA Server anymore.

Edited by Bosman
  • Like 1

What was the point in bumping? The topic isn't even 24 hours old... Responses and solutions will take time as this is a new problem

No offense Krayzie, I like ya a lot but the forum police thing here is a little old. I can understand it to an extent but really? Some of us are a little upset and would like to hash this stuff out. First Z posts in a pinned topic about the exact problem at hand, and we get told that we shouldn't revive a post about the exact topic, instead start a new one in a different section, and now this.

Must be my old age.

I was looking at the files yesterday, and I think that PB hadn't put the Mac version of the files on the server updates yet. However, it's supposed to work today because the Mac files were put up beneath the server updates. I could be totally wrong here, but I think that should be the solution for this. I haven't yet tried it (I'm at school, so I really can't try it until after school or lunch or modern world).

**EDIT**

Okay, PB hasn't kicked me, and I played on both Beginners and Killbox.

Edited by Zairan

• Administrators

Disabled PB here:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/174.34.164.94:28932/

Feel free to join that server.

Also, create a ticket with EB:

http://evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php?game=cod4

Yes, they fixed it now. Just put those files in the folder like explained here and you can connect to servers with PB again. By the time I got kicked for this reason Killbox and Beginners were wiped out by those kicks causing the server to get empty because I saw one after the other getting kicked for this reason. (Probably people playing with windows could update though.)