Mobile Forum

Wizbang

Question

I like the new layout of the mobile forums. Only one suggestion if I may. Is it possible to add a button to link to your profile under the quick links at the top right of the page? Or maybe I am missing it somewhere.

there is a mobile forum? is it a theme or an app?

It's a theme. When you view the forum, if it doesn't auto-select it, scroll right down and click 'Use Mobile Version'.

Chuck

I do not want to use mobile forum, is there a way to use carbon blue while on my phone? Can't seem to find a way to change it after update.

I have been attempting to find the mobile theme button, but I cannot seem to find it. could someone help me out?

I actually removed it from drop down list so no one chooses it :) It's available from mobile OS though.

What's your phone OS?

Same for me. Android 2.2. I just bookmarked the new content url with '&setAsMobile=1' on it so it forces it to mobile each time.

EDIT:

The one I use: New content: http://fearless-assa...s&setAsMobile=1 (DO NOT CLICK IF USING YOUR PC)

Link for the main board: http://fearless-assa...p?setAsMobile=1 (DO NOT CLICK IF USING YOUR PC)

Edited by Chuckun
Added links for people
  • Like 1

Android 2.3.3. Running slower for me as well. If I want to reply to a post I MUST have "force mobile website" selected in my internet settings. If I am using Carbon Blue it won't let me type or reply to posts.

Same for me. Android 2.2. I just bookmarked the new content url with '&SetAsMobile=1' on it so it forces it to mobile each time.

imma give that a try. im on Android 2.2.2.