!putteam bots spec bind

Buckwild

F|A Admins with !putteam command

Add these commands to a config or bind to keys to move all bots on F|A Jaymod2 to spec with the press of 3 keys!

bind F5 !putteam Anton s; wait 004; !putteam Argo s; wait 004; !putteam Backfire s; wait 004; !putteam Fullthrottle s;

bind F6 !putteam Garbok s; wait 004; !putteam Malin s; wait 004; !putteam Milius s; wait 004; !putteam Nandet s;

bind F7 !putteam Nohope s; wait 004; !putteam Nundak s; wait 004; !putteam PillowPants s;

F|A Admins with !putteam command

Add these commands to a config or bind to keys to move all bots on F|A Jaymod2 to spec with the press of 3 keys!

bind F5 !putteam Anton s; wait 004; !putteam Argo s; wait 004; !putteam Backfire s; wait 004; !putteam Fullthrottle s;

bind F6 !putteam Garbok s; wait 004; !putteam Malin s; wait 004; !putteam Milius s; wait 004; !putteam Nandet s;

bind F7 !putteam Nohope s; wait 004; !putteam Nundak s; wait 004; !putteam PillowPants s;

:ph34r: to make this bind work on all our servers, since i guess the bots have diffrent names :hmm

better use the slot numbers 1 - 10

• Like 1

Oops...Testing commands at etpub server where I'm Admin, I got error message in console when I didn't add ;wait 004; to end of command.

It said: You must wait 3 milliseconds between commands. Here's fixed version for F|A Jaymod2 server:

bind F5 !putteam Anton s; wait 004; !putteam Argo s; wait 004; !putteam Backfire s; wait 004;

bind F6 !putteam Fullthrottle s; wait 004; !putteam Garbok s; wait 004; !putteam Malin s; wait 004;

bind F7 !putteam Milius s; wait 004; !putteam Nandet s; wait 004; !putteam Nohope s; wait 004; !putteam Nundak s; wait 004;

bind F8 !putteam PillowPants s; wait 004;

I have a bind program: etqw_consolemaster_20. Console commands can be added and sent to ET console by pressing a button.

There's plenty of room for !putteam bot spec binds for all servers.

I wouldn't use server slot numbers to avoid confusion.

You could have 100 binds or more but the string length maximum is 126 characters(Including spaces).

ET must be minimized to use console master, There are no hotkeys.

Download etqw_consolemaster_20: http://returntocastl...;86414#Download

Download etmin 1.8: http://www.idcation....=download&id=14

consolemaster.png

otherserver.png

Edited by Buckwild

No offense but only someone with the laziness of a 5000 pound ailen queen that has her children feed her can't just do !li and !put [bot slot number]

You are moving your fingers and it's not like you need to do shortcuts for such sensitive commands like !Putteam.

Edited by cTRL-EquaniMity

I think It's !kick bots that causes server crash.

Many Admins put all bots to spec on Jay2.

The bots come back to teams after new map starts If only a few players are on a team.

Admins end up moving bots to spec when They could be playing.

These binds move all bots to spec with pressing 4 keys, How long does that take?

With team balance, Teams are so evenly matched that no team can afford to have player doing commands.

Great. Will try it out next trip into ET.

Equa..... you've been on jay2. I certainly hate spending the first 2-3 minutes moving bots only to have teams end up 8-2 and then spend 2-3 more minutes asking in vain for people to move. Then moving people.... deal with their bitchin'. Only to have the map end 1 minute later and not getting to play at all.

Anything that may help is appreciated Buck..... at least from this admin.

And yes........ we can move bots to spec without issues.

I really would like to test these binds on Jay 4 as well if possible. Can I use the same, or do I have to change something?

Recently I play more often on Jay 4 than Jay 1, however, I need a lot of time to put bots to specs... I am a slow writer =)

I really would like to test these binds on Jay 4 as well if possible. Can I use the same, or do I have to change something?

Recently I play more often on Jay 4 than Jay 1, however, I need a lot of time to put bots to specs... I am a slow writer =)

:ph34r: to make this bind work on all our servers, since i guess the bots have diffrent names :hmm

better use the slot numbers 1 - 10

If you use "!put 1-10 s" it should work.

You can also write !put 1 s, press enter, scroll up to change the "1" into "2" press enter and so on. Takes a few seconds to do it.

But anyway, usually only put bots to spec when there are a reasonable amount of humans playing because its better to play with bots than to play 2vs2..

... because its better to play with bots than to play 2vs2..

I think most of us on Jay 2 would rather do 2v2 than sit and camp on the bots..... which is what usually is what the raters will do.

Slots cant be used, am I wrong?. If there's a bot playing at slot 2 and I replace him, I'll be playing with slot 2 right?

So you'll put me spec then...

I dont believe !kickbots cause more crashes... Jay3 often crashes and it doesnt have !kickbots command used by enhmod. I had !kickbots command running via enhmod for 1 year at my own server and didnt notice any more crashes then the years before that.

• 2 weeks later...

Im gonna try this out. Because im usually on what would be in my area as the late night to wee hours of the morning and about half the time i enter jay2 the tes are stacked to hell and i have to aet teams strait cause theres alwways one or two guys gettin ahnillated...

And lol theres usually trouble makers om at those times i have to deal with especially rushers. Its hard to catch the early birds when your trying to move 15 bots and keep the teams even at the beginning of every round.

Def gonna check into these binds thanks!!!

Players dont have slot numbers 1-9, they are for bots only I think.

Not 100% sure but i think they end up with the early number because they come and go as teams adjust during gameplay. And def when the new maps start and bots fill spots

Good solution to put bots spec, actually i was thinking about this kind of bind, but didn't do it yet, thanks a lot.

No offense but only someone with the laziness of a 5000 pound ailen queen that has her children feed her can't just do !li and !put [bot slot number]

You are moving your fingers and it's not like you need to do shortcuts for such sensitive commands like !Putteam.

This solution is faster, why to put them manually if there is now possibility to put them spec faster, and it's not about laziness.

And i think we'r not allowed to put bots to spec in Jay2,it may cause server crash.

We are allowed.

Bots with different names on servers? I didn't notice that. on which servers there are different names?

Btw i just checked it on jay2 and it says that im not authorized to use silent commands. uhm why saying so? it's just the bind.