Falcon & Glider

w0nder

Glider wow it's too big for 24 slot ... why this map in server anyway, it's true this map is fun and especially for sniping but for 24 slot server hummm little too much :hmm

for falcon hum personally I don't like it (LOL so big mama see there is maps in ET I don't like) :P

• Administrators

New maps to replace them? Suggestion is valid but just tell me which map you guys want. Don't ask for more scrim maps. Their is not point in adding more scrim maps on hardcore etpub when other etpub is already having it.

Ya I agree, and there are not any other good scrim maps anyway. I dont really mind, I just feel every time one of those maps come on half the people leave, which are usually really good opponents.

I do not know map names, but I remember a map way back when that was kind of maze like, and it had automatic opening doors... That one was kind of fun, also easy to figure out. I am not the majority though so, to the people that do play hardcore all the time, give map ideas, and maybe we can vote on them or something..

ewww not warbell. It's on pub already, and it pretty much sucks on a small server without doulble jump. Glider pretty much fails too.

My favs

MLB Hotchkiss

MLB Daybreak - pretty fun sniping map at the beginning

Dubrovnic

Cathedral

ewww not warbell. It's on pub already, and it pretty much sucks on a small server without doulble jump. Glider pretty much fails too.

My favs

MLB Hotchkiss

Dubrovnic

Cathedral

i think some people might complain about mlb....its just a really poorly made maps and your fps drops really low.

My favs

MLB Hotchkiss

Dubrovnic

Cathedral

lol hotchkiss and daybreak with 24 people ? :confused and lol warbell does suck without dj

lol hotchkiss and daybreak with 24 people ? :confused and lol warbell does suck without dj

lol well the jaymod servers are too big for the end obj.... Plus i used to play daybreak with less than 15 people and it was still fun. The fps sucks just as bad as venice or siwa oasis, plus its a chance to play new maps with different objectives.

and since i know all the good spots i won't get owned anymore :yahoo

lol well the jaymod servers are too big for the end obj.... Plus i used to play daybreak with less than 15 people and it was still fun. The fps sucks just as bad as venice or siwa oasis, plus its a chance to play new maps with different objectives.

and since i know all the good spots i won't get owned anymore :yahoo

lol true. you do tend to get owed a lot :lol:

1944 beach

marrakech

karsiah

purefrag?

i find karsiah a horrible map for fps lag lol . i swear ive played purefrag somewhere before lol . the only bad thing about the orignal marrakech is that when it crosses the bridge it tends to get stuck there what with arty etc. other than that its better than the second one imo, except for the tempory lab door barrier . and i dont rember much of 1944 lol .

Would have to say Dubrovnik, used to be a scrim/match map back in the day, good fps on the map, good spawn points, and nice skin for both sides, although if one team is alot better gets out of hand and stays that way but what map doesnt I guess. Glider bad map period imo, falcon I can deal with, although I rather play baserace instead of them both. Would be pretty fun to put silly_ctf on the server :rolleyes: , altho its a 2v2/3v3 map.