Diving and acting in football

Gubbi

For me the worst thing in football is diving or acting to get somebody sent off. But I have to admit, that sometimes, they are funny when you watch them later because they failed to big in cheating.

Here is a recent video of the African Cup 2012, I had to laugh when I saw this :D

I agree that is the worst thing, about C.Ronaldo he is absolutely fantastic player but i dont like him acting and crying everytime when he get a little clean hit. Im glad he is not doing that as much when he played in Premier League.

And this video is fun as sex.. lol

This is pretty funny alright to watch, sad that they try and con the ref but hey, if that is what football is going to be like, then footballers better start joining ballet classes or join a diving team..

The last El Classico between Barca and Madrid showed me enough about the diving/playacting.. such a shame as well, that match always proved to be great for neutral supporters!

@Proffa I agree, if Ronaldo cut out the diving and the playacting, he MIGHT be as good as Messi who gets the shit kicked out of him every single game and yet he can still run away from defenders like no tomorrow..

Edited by Panini*Hobbit@mp3

This is the only reason why I hate the world cup.

Everything else is fine or great and I love watching the games. But faking and acting pisses me off so much.

Haha, my lacrosse coach says if we ever get hit pretty hard and fall, just start crying. Refs get pretty flustered when they see a high school girl crying. Easiest way to get the other team a yellow card :)

Haha, my lacrosse coach says if we ever get hit pretty hard and fall, just start crying. Refs get pretty flustered when they see a high school girl crying. Easiest way to get the other team a yellow card :)

So lame :/

snapback.pngbell reavue, on 28 January 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

So lame :/

Yes, very lame.. :/

Thats what cost us Aussie's our place in the 2006 in the world cup :( A Italian player "tripped" over an Aussie in the penatly box and acted his way to a penatly shot.....

2 years later FIFA admit it was not a warranted penalty, and yes we are still pissed about it. We were robbed LOL :)

• Like 1