Diving and acting in football

Gubbi

@KouroshPersian to be fair, the ref in that match was Howard Webb, who is well known in the Premiership for being a Man United helper in pretty much all matches involving them and a big club like Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. Last Sunday he gave United two easy penalties, which helped them draw 3-3 with Chelsea after being 3-0 down at half time.. Just google his name and you'll see how he's such a great helper for United :P

article-1304433581390-0BE3467000000578-328335_304x243.jpg

42041330177492320433624.jpg

lol, he did not even got sent off. You are generally right about Webb, I think he has a problem, that he openly stated to support Liverpool (that's what I heard). Now he goes pro ManUtd that nobody can say, he goes against them because of his preference to Liverpool. But you can't argue with the match against Chelsea, because there were far more calls he got wrong for both sides.

1.) First penalty even Villas-Boas admitted it was a foul.

2.) First half Welbeck fouled by Cahill, Cahill last man. No foul given, probably red card not given?

3.) First half Young fouled, no penalty

4.) 2nd penalty = no penalty

5.) The last freekick in minute 93 or so, complete dive, De Gea hat a great effort to save the draw.

These are the things that came up straight from my mind, I bet there were several different. And to be fair, the 2nd penalty looked like one from his point of view. The linesman should have helped him in that case..

In my opinion the draw was deserved for both sides.

And to Ronaldo: Yes he is cheating and diving and complaining which is a disgrace, but "most overrated and untalented footballer" is just... LOL

• Like 1

I hate Christiano Ronaldo's guts. He has an awfull personality and is a disgrace for fair play on the soccerfield. That being said, he is one of THE most talented players of his generation by far. He's a worldclass player a long the likes of Messi and Van Persie.

I'm one of the view people who doesn't have a strong aversion against diving. While I do think it's overdone a lot of times and you shouldn't try to get players send off with a red card, diving in the penalty area is part of the psychological game players (often strikers) play with referee's. Just like I don't like penalty kicks at the end of 120 minutes of playing, in certain cups, I do accept them as a part of the game.

When I saw the vid of C.Rinaldo I thought, your a fkn pussy,, step on an Aussie football field and he would not live to see another day. What a skirt!

• Like 1